Hi all,

I've been using MS Exchange sync on my BlackBerry through my employer for about a year now, and I've become totally dependent on it.

I am now switching jobs, and will no longer receive this through my employer. I checked what it costs for a single user through the company that we used (Intermedia), and it is $20 a month. I think that is a lot for an email account with Exchange services and BB sync.

Does anyone know of any providers that offer this at a more affordable price?

Thanks!
    11-03-09 02:01 PM
    Anyone have any suggestions?
    11-04-09 11:00 AM
    20 bucks for a mailbox and having wireless sync via a BlackBerry Server is pretty decent.
    11-04-09 11:13 AM
    check out Corefusion.com. Back when I was looking to do something similar (I've since taken it "in house"), they were a good solution.
    11-04-09 12:30 PM
    $20 seems very affordable to me, I would have expected to see an exchange service run around $40-$50 per month as exchange licensing isn't cheap for the provider.

you can try using Google or other alternate means by syncing to them then back to your BB and outlook, but for exchange you wont find much cheaper than 20 per month unless you are willing to prepay for a year
    11-04-09 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD