right now i am with fido, $25 a month, which includes 50 minutes/50 SMS and also unlimited email/BBM.

i am hoping to get something with data (since i just oreded a 9860 off ebay), and i am not willing to pay over 35 a month.

i cannot do mobilicity because of their limited coverage. I checked Wind, which has a $29 unlimited data/voice plan. to have BBM/email i have to pay another $10 which will bring me to 40.

so does anyone know of a plan that is $35 that has some data (i dont need unlimited) and BBM/email? they must cover edmonton and waterloo (ontario)

Thanks!
    01-23-12 02:31 AM
    Good luck with that one. To have a data plan with some bells and whistle for around that price is going to be hard.
    Quick question though, you say Wind has unlimited data and voice plan. Why would you have to pay 10 bucks more for bbm and email? Those functions use regular data dont they? Seems like they are ripping you off to pay more to use that.
    I am with rogers, I have 500 mb of data and i dont have to pay extra for bbm and email.....
    01-23-12 11:26 AM
    Good luck with that one. To have a data plan with some bells and whistle for around that price is going to be hard.
    Quick question though, you say Wind has unlimited data and voice plan. Why would you have to pay 10 bucks more for bbm and email? Those functions use regular data dont they? Seems like they are ripping you off to pay more to use that.
    I am with rogers, I have 500 mb of data and i dont have to pay extra for bbm and email.....
    actually it turns out that BB stuff is included in the $29, the first lady i asked didnt know what she was talking about, the other two said it is included.
    01-23-12 11:53 AM
    Well then 29 bucks for that is actually a steal!
    If you want text and a voice mail plan you will probably have to be willing to pay more then 35 bucks though.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    01-23-12 12:02 PM
    i dont care about voice mail. but i heard wind connectivity is shoddy, any one know about it?
    01-23-12 12:16 PM
    Depends on where you are. No problems in Toronto from people I know with Wind. Waterloo has good coverage, not sure about Edmonton.
    Silverfern likes this.
    01-23-12 03:33 PM
    Is WIND on their own or do they use towers with Rogers or any other of the providers?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    01-23-12 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD