Well, after almost a year of use... I am ready to admit defeat. First off, I can't stand the dropped calls. It is getting to the point where I'll start cursing out loud, and people look at me funny. Next thing is the battery. I can go maybe 6 hours of hard use until I need to charge, which is very annoying. Next we have the one-process-at-a-time feature. Good god, I thought it wasn't bad at first but it is almost THE deal breaker. Lack of true push. Oh, didn't I mention I had to turn push off to get the most battery life? Yeah, sucks. I thought I could make this phone my personal phone, but it won't even work for that.

Blackberry, I join your ranks once again fulltime. IPhone, I hope somebody is dumb enough to buy you off Craigslist.
    Daniel Ratcliffe likes this.
    03-18-10 01:13 PM
    (I'm just standing here with my mouth open) Other than that NO COMMENT!

Well....... WELCOME BACK BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-18-10 01:18 PM
    Welcome back and power to the blackberries

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-10 01:21 PM
    IPhone, I hope somebody is dumb enough to buy you off Craigslist.
    Too funny. Thought you were talking about the Tour and Verizon till your very last line....nice...i have to remember to write my fitness newsletters like this so they read them all the way through to find out what the heck im talking about!

LOL..

Welcome back
    03-18-10 01:21 PM
    It takes a big man to admit he was wrong. Ignore the inevitable fallout from the iLemmings.
    03-18-10 01:22 PM
    Welcome back. Sorry to hear you had to suffer the pain of transition, but you reinforce my love of BB. I can't imagine wandering away.
    03-18-10 01:24 PM
    Too funny. Thought you were talking about the Tour and Verizon till your very last line....nice...i have to remember to write my fitness newsletters like this so they read them all the way through to find out what the heck im talking about!

LOL..

Welcome back
    I thought the same thing lol. I have had a similar experience with the iphone, but I didn't get rid of it because I was frustrated with the device. I was completely enamored with it and couldn't put it down. I did eventually go back to a BlackBerry device only to leave again for an Android phone. Android is like the "in-between". However, I anticipate going back to BlackBerry smartphones soon. Once Google integration is better and the web browser has been revamped, I will be back. Hopefully, the Storm 3 will be out by then.
    03-18-10 02:28 PM
    Haha.. You gave me a good laugh! Welcome back!
    03-18-10 02:59 PM
    I thought you were talking about bb at first until I got to the end lol
    03-18-10 03:08 PM
    They don't call it a crakcberry for nothing. I left blackberry for android and came back after about 4-5 months

03-18-10 03:35 PM
    Welcome back. Honestly thought you were talking about your Tour until the last 3 sentences.
    03-18-10 03:35 PM
    I knew he was talking about the iPhone once he mentioned dropped calls. :P

03-18-10 03:54 PM
    That was well done. I've been reading about the iPhones' drawbacks a number of times lately, but this was a hoot. Welcome back!

03-18-10 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD