I posted this thread in the Pearl forum but have gotten no response, so I thought I'd open it up to a larger audience.

I have some issues sending and receiving vcf cards through BB Messenger. There are a couple people who cannot receive them from me, and a couple people from whom I cannot receive vcf cards. The card sends without issue, but the option to add the card to the address book is not available. It is there, but the cursor skips right over it. The odd thing is that all of the people from whom I cannot accept cards from can accept them from me and vice versa.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? That is such a great business tool and it sucks that it doesn't work properly all of the time. Thanks.
    01-16-09 08:48 AM
    i am having the same issue. were you able to resolve it?
    06-08-09 11:45 AM
    I am also having the same problem, but no one has replied to the OP in several months...
    06-16-09 07:02 AM
    I didn't even know you could do that.
    06-16-09 01:06 PM
    I am bumping this thread because I am still having this problem and there have been no replies. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the issue. Some vcf can be sent and not save and others can. This happens on my wifes Curve 8330 as well as mine and a buddies. We are Verizon and my friend is ATT. Some work and some don't. Anybody out there fixed this?

Thanks
    01-16-10 11:55 AM
    Im having the same issue.
    01-24-10 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD