http://n4bb.com/blackberry-z10-serie...nilla-comments

Nothing new, but I just can't get enough!
    zyben likes this.
    12-29-12 02:28 AM
    The Z10 is looking more and more like a stylish and beautiful device. I was going to hold on for the X10, but I really think it is time for me to switch to a full touch experience.
    G-bone and amjass12 like this.
    12-29-12 02:54 AM
    The Z10 is looking more and more like a stylish and beautiful device. I was going to hold on for the X10, but I really think it is time for me to switch to a full touch experience.
    I have been seeing this statement more and more lol remember when no one would go full touch? It was qwerty or die lol. Just a testament to RIM providing an amazing looking touch experience.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    G-bone, Bobcat665 and house78 like this.
    12-29-12 03:24 AM
    Sexy. Intelligent. Made for one-handed operation...
    If it was a girl...you'd marry it!
    #BB10Believe
    Jonesy1966 likes this.
    12-29-12 04:22 AM
    Get it away from that iPad!
    12-29-12 05:24 AM
    I have been seeing this statement more and more lol remember when no one would go full touch? It was qwerty or die lol. Just a testament to RIM providing an amazing looking touch experience.

I have been saying that lately too but it's ONLY because the QWERTY version wont have a trackpad. If there was to be a Bold style BB10 phone, I wonder how many would forgo the full touch experience.
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    12-29-12 07:51 AM
    My thoughts too. Honestly, I have been considering the QWERTY version because of the ease of control my Bold 9930 gives me such as copying and pasting. In addition, I can select text and multiple objects easily with the trackpad and keyboard. If the new Z10 can provide me with the same usability, then I will get it. I have been trying out the copying and pasting controls on my Playbook lately and they are not as bad as I thought. I did not use them at first because they are not as easy as doing it with a QWERTY.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    12-29-12 08:29 AM
    Looks like a little wear and tear on the top left corner. Hope the coating/material will change with the final product.
    12-29-12 09:18 AM
    i really wish they would put the volume keys and power button in black not really fond of the silver
    12-29-12 10:55 AM
    This device looks better and better, and more high end with each high res pic that leaks online.
    12-29-12 10:59 AM

I love bb touch devices. I think they are solid (i have a 9850 and a playbook). BB10 devices i think will be electric but the problem that remains is their forever-existing problem.... Third party support. Kindle, Skype, etc.... All of the top-tier options must come to blackberry if it is to survive. Up until now, all blackberry has is the second-class options (kobo, etc).
    12-29-12 04:19 PM
    I've decided against the qwerty model for now, at least until we see the final hardware. That Z10's gonna look so good in white!
    12-30-12 02:24 PM
    There was also a lot of griping and belly aching about how awful it looks now people are singing praises...it is funny and a high sense of deja vu
    jakie55 likes this.
    12-30-12 07:33 PM
    There was also a lot of griping and belly aching about how awful it looks now people are singing praises...it is funny and a high sense of deja vu
    Because everyone was commenting on low rez, badly focused pictures. Once good ones came out giving us a better look at the fit and finish, all that changed.
    12-30-12 11:49 PM
    So true. I was pretty certain I'd wait for the QWERTY but I cannot wait to try out that extraordinary looking on-screen keyboard, and the screen on the QWERTY just looks too small. In real life I'm beginning to find the screen on my 9900 is too small; the large BB10 icons make the X10 screen look minscule in these leaked images, whereas I think thay look mighty fine on the leaked images of the Z10.

That said I have 3 colleagues who swear they cannot possibly do without their keyboard - not BB fans, just average folks who absolutely feel the QWERTY keyboard is a must.
    01-02-13 07:46 AM