What's the best way to add photos to my posts. I used to use Photo Bucket, but it appears they changed their site. I can no longer find the links to my photos. If I want to share a photo, it only give options such as Email, MySpace, Facebook, etc.
    They used to provide a link to the photo that I could easily paste in my post. I can'the seem to find it. Did they do away with this feature?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 03:03 AM
    01-19-09 03:08 AM
    If you select go advanced at the bottom of quick reply, you will see the option "Attach Files in "Additional Options". This allows you to add files from your computer or from a url.
    01-19-09 04:10 AM
    What's the best way to add photos to my posts. I used to use Photo Bucket, but it appears they changed their site. I can no longer find the links to my photos. If I want to share a photo, it only give options such as Email, MySpace, Facebook, etc.
    They used to provide a link to the photo that I could easily paste in my post. I can'the seem to find it. Did they do away with this feature?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I still use Photobucket and no they havent done away with the url feature. If you go into your album and mouseover the pic you want, options will appear underneath the pic.... then just click on the "direct url" box and it will auto copy. If that doesnt work, click on "link options" underneath the selected pic and a box will pop up with different options. Hope this helps
    01-19-09 02:09 PM
    It's the url specifically designed for forums.
    01-19-09 02:17 PM
    I use Flickr. It works pretty well. PB is not bad as well.
    01-19-09 02:20 PM
    If you post pics via wap, Vindeeloo has the easiest way to do so, imho, if you decide to use Flickr:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/how-...res-wap-123792
    Last edited by Crackberrykills; 01-19-09 at 02:29 PM.
    01-19-09 02:26 PM
    I use photobucket, and if you mouse over your picture, you can copy and paste the IMG Code from photobucket directly into your post.

It looks like this:

Note: Click on the Quote link to see the IMG code for the image. I just posted my avatar pic because I didn't want to post a big picture for this example.
    01-19-09 03:10 PM
    After using my PC I now see how they changed the link setup for PhotoBucket. With the PhotoBucket site changes, I can no longer see the links on my BlackBerry. The Blackberry broswer is not the greatest on the PhotoBucket site. Opera Mini fairs better but hovering over a picture in order to see the links cannot be done. A second option on my PC is to click on the image. It will then display 4 image links to the right under an advertisement banner. In Opera Mini the text box appear, but the links do not.

I have CaptureIt! installed on my Blackberry. I was trying to find a way to take a pic of my screen, and post it to the forum all from my Blackberry.
    01-19-09 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD