I just got my first BB as a hand me down to try (8700c) less than a month ago. Ive already ordered my new curve with ATT. (head in hands Im such a junkie!)

Did anyone find that the switch from trackwheel on the side to trackball on the front caused any issues for them? Do you like it better? worse? Will I be able to get used to it or will I need therapy?

My name is Emily. Im a crack addict.
    06-15-08 01:52 AM
    I miss the trackwheel, it was easier to use. I guess the trackball is better, but I think the trackwheel was qicker

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-08 01:58 AM
    When switched I switched from my 8700c to Curve 8310 crimson, I found that the ball was easier to use. BrickBreaker is a lot easier to play.

06-15-08 02:00 AM
    After 12 months on 8800 I still try to use the wheel from time to time.....guess ill never get over it.
    06-15-08 02:21 AM
    Used to have a 7290 with tracckwheel. LOved the OS but hated the lame ringtone. I dropped the Blackberry for a Sony Ericsson P1i until a customer asked me to set up his 8800 with trackball. One touch and I was hooked.

I bought an 8100, sold the P1i, then bought an 8310. Love it and I love the trackball, full keyboard combination.

Darryn in Europe a Blackberry is an excelelnt edible fruit and a fine mobile phone .

We also have a lot of rotten apples too.
    06-15-08 04:15 AM
    I was concerned about awitching as well. I love the ball now and it took no time to get used to.

06-15-08 06:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD