They have made real blunders, in case I wasn't clear before. But I think negativity can come easily if you go about it with a little too much..girth.

I mean, just complain about the state of Blackberry and shut the heck up already... at least I got the message like ten pages back...?

This is getting past awkward now, dude.

Posted via CB10
    What did you expect from this thread then?
    You may be happy with the q10 but the thread isn't called "I'm happy with my q10"
    If you are going to sulk and act like a baby just because people haven't agreed with you then you won't get much joy on forums

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB likes this.
    08-22-13 07:04 AM
    Either:

1) expectations on Blackberry were unreasonable
    2) expectations on Blackberry were reasonable

We either agree, or disagree, no need to pull out eachothers hair out guys.

Which other platform in history made it as a full success within the first fiscal quarter in which it was introduced, or two for that matter?
    I believe BB10 needs more time, but based on the public performance of BB as a company under the current CEO, my faith in BB10 succeeding is questionable at most for reasons mentioned previously. If the CEO actually believes deep down that his own expectations were exceeded, baring in mind less than 2 million devices were sold, then the future of Blackberry is really on a roulette table.

That basically means, they had very little confidence to start with hence having to increase production. How low were his estimations that the 2 million figure exceeded them...

^ I think its FAIR to say, WE... as a COMMUNITY, had MORE confidence in BB10 & sales than Thorsten if that is the case.
    08-22-13 07:15 AM
    Especially given Thorstens first year was spent attempting to clean up after other people's mess.
    You do realize Thor helped create that mess right?
    JeepBB likes this.
    08-22-13 07:33 AM
    It is obvious that Thorsten was brought in to get BB10 to market and the company in as good of shape to sell as possible. He is not a tech CEO, he is not very charismatic, he is an efficiency guy and did what he was told to do. Now that everything is done the company will get sold and he and the board will make out like Bandits.

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB likes this.
    08-23-13 09:36 AM
    It is obvious that Thorsten was brought in to get BB10 to market and the company in as good of shape to sell as possible. He is not a tech CEO, he is not very charismatic, he is an efficiency guy and did what he was told to do. Now that everything is done the company will get sold and he and the board will make out like Bandits.
    Everything is done? Lol
    08-23-13 10:00 AM
    Everything is done? Lol
    Everything that he was brought in to do.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 06:51 AM
    Everything that he was brought in to do.
    If that includes continuing with layoffs and trying to find a buyer or partner, that's still in progress.
    08-24-13 09:02 AM
82 ... 234