I know it's been mentioned a few times but the playbook style of switching frames would be awesome.

Also on active frames, instead of looking for the X" at the bottom, if we could just grab and drag down the frame to close it, it would be awesome.

Also has been mentioned but some sort of icon instead of just "app name " would be nice

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 08:03 PM
    Yep, all of this has been mentioned. Most of it we all agree with.

Nothing's changed so..?
    01-20-14 08:08 PM
    What irritates me most as a developer is that BFB apps can't bypass the required double motion to close apps (swipe up, tap the x) by implementing a "close app" button. I wish most apps had a close button rather than requiring you to swipe up and then tap the x.
    diegonei likes this.
    01-20-14 08:11 PM
    What irritates me most as a developer is that BFB apps can't bypass the required double motion to close apps (swipe up, tap the x) by implementing a "close app" button. I wish most apps had a close button rather than requiring you to swipe up and then tap the x.
    Hmm that's interesting, thanks for sharing the info. Would adding a close button once you swipe from the top of the app be something feasible/ a solution?

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 08:23 PM
    Hmm that's interesting, thanks for sharing the info. Would adding a close button once you swipe from the top of the app be something feasible/ a solution?

Posted via CB10
    Oh yeah, it's beyond easy. In HTML5 apps, you just call blackberry.app.exit() and the app shuts down. I have a few apps that use it, and have been denied BFB as a result.
    01-20-14 08:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    Shouldn't be any different from having it on Overflow of just right there on the main interface, I'd guess.
    01-20-14 08:33 PM
    Oh yeah, it's beyond easy. In HTML5 apps, you just call blackberry.app.exit() and the app shuts down. I have a few apps that use it, and have been denied BFB as a result.
    What is BFB if you don't mind me asking?

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 09:26 PM
    What is BFB if you don't mind me asking?

Posted via CB10
    Oh, sorry BFB == Built For BlackBerry. It's a program BlackBerry created to give apps that meet certain criteria enhanced visibility in BlackBerry World. Unfortunately, some of the criteria are stupid lol.
    01-20-14 09:33 PM
    Oh, sorry BFB == Built For BlackBerry. It's a program BlackBerry created to give apps that meet certain criteria enhanced visibility in BlackBerry World. Unfortunately, some of the criteria are stupid lol.
    Have seen those and they do give enhanced views...Shame they don't follow up on the quality of their criterias

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 11:28 PM
    That's what irritates me the least. I just want pb style frames back.

C001B7B16 The Gif Exchange
    01-20-14 11:55 PM