Hello,

I was deleting the conversations on my bb messenger and by mistake. Is there a way I can retrieve them? I tried looking for a deleted folder but I cant find them!

Thanks
    03-18-10 02:19 PM
    Do you got a google acct with Google Sync? thats a way to get them back
    or a recent backup you made in DM.

if no for both, you gotta manually add them back.
    03-18-10 02:49 PM
    I got the google sync but im not sure ive run it before. Is it automatic? So there are no delete folder?
    03-18-10 02:50 PM
    Google Sync can be automatic, or manual, it all depends on how you set it up. So if you don't know, that worries me.

So these were BBM contacts you deleted? have you done a backup within BBM lately? That could get them back. And no, there is no delete folder, that is why you always keep a current backup in DM for when accidents happen.
    03-18-10 02:58 PM
    I had all of that on my previous phone but I recently did an upgrade (to an unlocked BB).
    03-18-10 03:02 PM
    If you backed up your BBM list within BBM, then it either saved it to your memory card or to your email address. So you had "all of that" what does that mean? When you upgraded did you transfer any of your contacts? What kind of contacts did you lose, BBM or normal contacts? If you deleted a contact from your address book, then your most likely SOL. But, if you deleted one from BBM then there might be some hope. We need some more information from you though...
    03-18-10 03:17 PM
    I deleted directly from the BBM. I had the google sync on my previos phone, does that mean I can retreive that from my google account?
    03-18-10 03:26 PM
    Did you ever do a backup from within BBM? Like going to BBM> BB Button> Options> then backup and restore functions there. If not then your SOL, if so, do a restore.
    03-18-10 03:41 PM
    I dont see that option! How frustrating!
    03-18-10 03:48 PM
    what version of BBM do you have? If the option isn't there, then you have never backed it up. It seems like your SOL.
    03-18-10 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD