I dont anything about BB but are there any good apps for it? Since i dont have a data plan, i wont be having an internet connection everywhere etc.
    04-25-13 03:32 AM
    If you don't have a data plan, you won't have access to many things, like BBM, Facebook, Twitter, or BlackBerry World (app store). None of those will work, since they rely on the BlackBerry servers for data, which requires a BlackBerry data plan.

If you have wifi access, some sites will have direct download access to their apps, and might work over wifi.

Basically, without a data plan, it'll be good for phone calls, texting, and simple web browsing over wifi.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 06:44 AM
    Why not get a BB10 device?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 07:30 AM
    If you don't have a data plan, you won't have access to many things, like BBM, Facebook, Twitter, or BlackBerry World (app store). None of those will work, since they rely on the BlackBerry servers for data, which requires a BlackBerry data plan.

If you have wifi access, some sites will have direct download access to their apps, and might work over wifi.

Basically, without a data plan, it'll be good for phone calls, texting, and simple web browsing over wifi.

Posted via CB10
    I probably wont use BBM anyway. But I can still download apps right even without access with App World? Probably through PC?

Why not get a BB10 device?

Posted via CB10
    Those latest Blackberry are pretty expensive here and i dont really want a smartphone or high-end phones.
    04-26-13 12:09 AM
    I probably wont use BBM anyway. But I can still download apps right even without access with App World? Probably through PC?

Those latest Blackberry are pretty expensive here and i dont really want a smartphone or high-end phones.
    You should try and get a device running Os 7 if you're on a budget. Where are you from?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 11:21 AM