I am having a heck of a time finding an A2DP Bluetooth device that hooks around the ear;I don't want on-ear headphones. Does this even exist?

I want to stream my music through my Bluetooth- waaaahhh

Thanks for any help!
    01-05-10 11:49 PM
    Check out Plantronics. They make some good stereo bluetooth earphones. I currently use the Voyager 855, and it's been awesome except lately the satellite earpiece has started to cut out due to a faulty connector between it and the main unit.
    01-06-10 04:49 AM
    if you can find a bluetooth set that lets you plug in, I use these.

Amazon.com: Sony Ericsson Stereo Portable Handsfree headset HPM-65: Cell Phones & Service

I can't stand the ones where it is a sold back because I sweat too much for those and it annoys me. I clip the bluetooth device to the top of my shirt when I'm running on the treadmill.
    01-06-10 07:35 AM
    The Motorola rokr works very well for me.
    01-06-10 11:54 PM
    The Q1 is good as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-10 10:26 PM
    Thanks- I went ahead and ordered the Plantronics 855 Voyager, anxiously awaiting its arrival:-)

01-09-10 10:42 AM
    Thanks- I went ahead and ordered the Plantronics 855 Voyager, anxiously awaiting its arrival:-)
    Cool..... I may have to check that one out too. What did it cost? $$
    01-09-10 10:49 AM
    I got it from Amazon for about $52.I'll let you know how it works!
    01-11-10 11:47 AM
    Ok, got it today- works well, sound quality is fine. Have to get used to the in-ear piece since I'm used to on-the-ear. Apparently the Tour doesn't support the AVDRP profile, since I can't use this to skip songs. HTH!

01-11-10 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD