Hello all. My 9930 has OS .284, the problem is that wifi enables automatically. If I disable it, leave the phone alone a few minutes (2-3) when I check back, it is enabled, no matter what I do, it enables automatically after a few minutes. I have done a factory default, but the problem persists. Has anyone suffered from this problem? (I'm in the process or updating it to see if that solves it.) Thanks.
    05-27-12 07:50 AM
    Hello all. My 9930 has OS .284, the problem is that wifi enables automatically. If I disable it, leave the phone alone a few minutes (2-3) when I check back, it is enabled, no matter what I do, it enables automatically after a few minutes. I have done a factory default, but the problem persists. Has anyone suffered from this problem? (I'm in the process or updating it to see if that solves it.) Thanks.
    I've never had that issue before. I'd try a different OS to see if it helps
    05-27-12 07:58 AM
    Do you have fixmo tools?
    05-27-12 07:59 AM
    Yeah..fixmo tools is installed...
    05-27-12 08:01 AM
    There is your problem. Look in the settings as it tries to manage your wireless.
    05-27-12 08:10 AM
    There is your problem. Look in the settings as it tries to manage your wireless.
    Right on! Looks like that is the culprit! I went in and verified the config and sure enough, it is enabling it if it finds it disabled. Deactivated it and it hasn't happened again, so far. Thanks for your help sir!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-27-12 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD