First off, let me say I love my 9900.

Here's the problem i'm having. I want to take pictures, but when i push the side convenience key to turn on the camera, i get this msg...."There is not enough space available on media card to store more pictures"

Now, a) My photos go to my internal memory, aka, 8gigs of onboard memory that comes with the 9900. When I check to see how much memory I have left, it says 5.7GB

So, I checked my media card which is 4GB...of that, i have 1.1MB, which is the problem. However, nothing gets saved to my memory card anymore, hasn't since I got my 9900, so it makes NO sense to me.

A while back, i was using Podcasts, and everything was saving to the media card, so I deleted all the Podcasts and it fixed the problem. Obviously, something is saving to the media card that I don't know about. But on top of that, all my new photos taken go to my built in storage, NOT my media card, so it really makes no sense to me.

any help would be greatly appreciated
    01-10-12 08:42 PM
    figured it out, sorry for wasting a post
    01-10-12 09:02 PM
    figured it out, sorry for wasting a post
    No problem. But 1, as byul says, we'd be interested to know what was the problem, and how did you sort it out?

And 2, just as a suggestion, it's strongly recommended to save pics and vids and other data to the SD card. In case anything happens to the phone (like it nukes itself or you have to do a security wipe for whatever reason), all your nearly 3 gigs of pics and other data will most likely stay intact on the card, but be lost if they're saved internally. The only image I keep internal is a copy of whatever I happen to be using for a wallpaper.
    01-10-12 09:30 PM
    The 9900 has 8gb memory, isn't it ?
    01-11-12 02:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD