04-08-09 11:35 AM
159 ... 567
tools
    Hate? That's not hate. You may want to look at the post before my responce, and all the other one before that. This isn't a carrier war, I'm not saying anything about one carrier being better. Just stating facts that some fail to recognize because of ignorance. I am not hating anyone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I actually did read the posts, comments like "waisting air", and "stupid" are not what I consider nice.

Now I know I am getting older (36) maybe I am not current with the hip lingo, but saying that a carrier is "balls deep" into someone?

I mean come on.

Sigh...
    04-07-09 06:35 PM
    on the subject of us getting a new Blackberry with a physical keyboard to kind of replace the old old and somewhat obselete curve, I'm all for that. I have trouble with touch screens of any kind really, and a lot of our customers feel the same way.
    04-07-09 06:52 PM
    I actually did read the posts, comments like "waisting air", and "stupid" are not what I consider nice.

Now I know I am getting older (36) maybe I am not current with the hip lingo, but saying that a carrier is "balls deep" into someone?

I mean come on.

Sigh...
    Thats not hate. Thats saying that the carrier has you so brainwashed, you can't tell the truth from their nonsense. Sorry if you find that offensive, but I don't. That's not "hip lingo" either. That saying has been around from before I was born. I understand what you are saying though.
    04-07-09 07:08 PM
    on the subject of us getting a new Blackberry with a physical keyboard to kind of replace the old old and somewhat obselete curve, I'm all for that. I have trouble with touch screens of any kind really, and a lot of our customers feel the same way.
    Yep. Touch screens are good for certain people, just like anything really. RIM is trying to cater to everyone, which could be a good or bad thing.
    04-07-09 07:10 PM
    I think the 9630 and Storm 2 will be a great release pair. It caters to a huge range of people, carrier differences aside.
    04-07-09 09:36 PM
    I'm still trying to figure out how other websites figure out what we may be getting before we do.
    04-07-09 09:42 PM
    I'm still trying to figure out how other websites figure out what we may be getting before we do.
    Because they are getting leaked info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 08:42 AM
    Latest from BGR....
    RIM spokesman confirms BlackBerry Storm 2 launch in 2009 and novel input method : Boy Genius Report

Looks like VZW wont see this for a while but who knows.
    04-08-09 11:24 AM
    well BGR also notes that it's a fairly sketchy report.. contradicting alot of already "known" "facts". so who knows.
    04-08-09 11:35 AM
159 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD