For the BlackBerry Torch 9800 , the Industrial Design Team of the BlackBerry, led by Todd Wood, focused on achieving a balance between form and performance. This is the first smartphone that concretely demonstrates the fusion of keyboards QWERTZ / QWERTY / AZERTY and touch screen technology. Whether you elect to use the capacitive touch screen or keyboard, surf the Internet using the pinch-to-zoom or optical trackpad, the BlackBerry 9800 Torch allows you to communicate in any way.
    Red dot is one of the most acclaimed and famous international competitions in the world: the winners of the red dot awards are distinguished by creating products with high standards and excellent design.
    07-11-11 11:15 PM
    do you have a link? also it seems the next award from red dot is sealed with the torch2 then
    07-11-11 11:17 PM
    red dot online: Communication

Link

The BlackBerry Torch is the first Blackberry model combining a slide-out keyboard with a touchscreen. This provides the user with multiple input options so that the product may be used for a wide variety of requirements. On the 3.2” display with 480 x 360 pixels, data can be entered with intuitive gestures, while the full-fledged, slide-out QWERTY keyboard is particularly suitable for the entry of text. This compact smartphone is made of high-grade materials, giving it an elegant appearance. The operating system is BlackBerry 6, which adds new functions to the tried and tested platform, including a multi-touch interface, the WebKit browser, and context-sensitive pop-up menus. A universal search function allows the user to quickly search through personal data and Internet content.
    Last edited by deRusett; 07-11-11 at 11:23 PM.
    BBThemes and andyahs like this.
    07-11-11 11:20 PM
    For the BlackBerry Torch 9800 , the Industrial Design Team of the BlackBerry, led by Todd Wood, focused on achieving a balance between form and performance. This is the first smartphone that concretely demonstrates the fusion of keyboards QWERTZ / QWERTY / AZERTY and touch screen technology. Whether you elect to use the capacitive touch screen or keyboard, surf the Internet using the pinch-to-zoom or optical trackpad, the BlackBerry 9800 Torch allows you to communicate in any way.
    Red dot is one of the most acclaimed and famous international competitions in the world: the winners of the red dot awards are distinguished by creating products with high standards and excellent design.
    i dont think i have ever heard of it.....
    07-12-11 11:01 AM
    i dont think i have ever heard of it.....
    Really? It's a pretty big international product design award. They've been running it since the 1950s.
    07-12-11 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD