Oh radio...RADIO!?

HAHAHAHAH! Awesome!

Anyways, whatever those phones are, I'm sure we won't see them all out, or at least under those code-names. Why? Because lately we've been hearing the name first, then the number, and then a last final name. Like with the Storm 2 and the TOUR.

If those phones were ready to be out soon we would. at least, know their nicknames, and we don't. So, until we hear a new "name" we should start getting curious about the phone... until then... its just a bunch of projects on RIM's storyboard.

One thing is clear though... one of those phones should be the so called "Magnum". Everything else, I'm sure, will be a nice upgrade but nothing to lose sleep over, until the BLACKBERRY UNICORN appears
    07-23-09 01:54 AM
    Wow.. lots of incorrect info
    Considering he was joking with the LOL at the end, and said he is probably wrong, I dont think you even needed to say that.
    07-23-09 08:20 AM
    HAHAHAHAH! Awesome!

Anyways, whatever those phones are, I'm sure we won't see them all out, or at least under those code-names. Why? Because lately we've been hearing the name first, then the number, and then a last final name. Like with the Storm 2 and the TOUR.

If those phones were ready to be out soon we would. at least, know their nicknames, and we don't. So, until we hear a new "name" we should start getting curious about the phone... until then... its just a bunch of projects on RIM's storyboard.

One thing is clear though... one of those phones should be the so called "Magnum". Everything else, I'm sure, will be a nice upgrade but nothing to lose sleep over, until the BLACKBERRY UNICORN appears
    OMG how did you guess that???

Looks like it has to come off the drawing board now.
    07-23-09 08:21 AM

I can't believe I said storyboard instead of drawing-board! LOL I guess work follows me everywhere and I talk about it unconsciously! LOL
    07-23-09 11:26 AM

Also, Radio, don't forget I'm brilliant! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
    07-23-09 11:28 AM
    Considering he was joking with the LOL at the end, and said he is probably wrong, I dont think you even needed to say that.
    hence the funny eek face
    07-23-09 11:50 AM
    Your "Mid class berries" Bold and ...
    Since when is the Bold considered a mid-class BB?
    07-23-09 12:11 PM
    Since when is the Bold considered a mid-class BB?
    Maybe compared to "coming" BB's?
    07-23-09 02:24 PM
    I'm really interested in this "9250"

It means Wifi and CDMA...and being a 9xxx series means it's a beast.
    07-23-09 02:26 PM
    Well the Bold came out relatively a long time ago, and the camera, processor, etc... is not as fast as the new ones. The phone still sells like hot cakes, so it would be a bad move on RIM's part to just take it out all at once. They will keep making the same BOLD that we all have and love, and will come up with new phones that are faster, better cameras, more app memory, etc... Because of that, the BOLD's price will be much less than the new ones coming out, so it becomes a "middle class" berry (which is awesome for those who don't have deep pockets or wanna spend too much money in their first BB experience).
    07-23-09 02:27 PM
    Am I correct in guessing the we'll see 512 mb of App memory down the road? Or is that still too far down the road to worry about?
    07-23-09 03:11 PM
    Am I correct in guessing the we'll see 512 mb of App memory down the road? Or is that still too far down the road to worry about?
    Its closer then you think.
    07-24-09 07:49 AM
    probably storm slider will have 512 i'm guessing...

god why does RIM have to make sooo many devices! lol i just want them all!
    07-24-09 09:18 AM
    Off-topic: can you imagine the amount of posting crap Radio, CX, and others bound by NDA need to go through to find that 1 in a million properly phrased question to which they can respond with something outside the NDA that would actually give some good vibes to the readers...

At first I envied you all (Radio, CX, etc) but now I am thinking - boy, this is like a curse!

It's like the joke of the guy who crashed on an island with Heidi Klum. Two weeks later, they were at each other like bunnies. Two weeks on, the guy started feeling down. Two weeks after that Heidi said "I'll do ANYTHING to make you smile" and the guy said - dress like a man and walk around the island. Guy himself headed in the opposite direction. At the other side of the island, the guy met Heidi dressed like a man and started screaming from a distance: "DUDE, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE WHO I AM FCUKING!!!!" So, not being able to share totally kills the joy of things and kudos to those who find a way around that

To end that long off-topic, I want to say THANK YOU to all insiders who find ways to make our days exciting in waiting for our next BB toys!
    07-24-09 09:48 AM
    Actually considering the Bold has the fastest processor of any released BBs, I would hardly consider it a mid-class BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 12:47 PM
    Its closer then you think.
    Giggity Giggity!

Like maybe next Spring/Summer?
    07-24-09 02:35 PM
    Just curious if anyone has any insight... with this talk of a slider phone, are we thinking vertical like the pre? Or horizontal keyboard (like the enV line, when open)?
    07-24-09 05:52 PM
    Off-topic: can you imagine the amount of posting crap Radio, CX, and others bound by NDA need to go through to find that 1 in a million properly phrased question to which they can respond with something outside the NDA that would actually give some good vibes to the readers...

At first I envied you all (Radio, CX, etc) but now I am thinking - boy, this is like a curse!

It's like the joke of the guy who crashed on an island with Heidi Klum. Two weeks later, they were at each other like bunnies. Two weeks on, the guy started feeling down. Two weeks after that Heidi said "I'll do ANYTHING to make you smile" and the guy said - dress like a man and walk around the island. Guy himself headed in the opposite direction. At the other side of the island, the guy met Heidi dressed like a man and started screaming from a distance: "DUDE, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE WHO I AM FCUKING!!!!" So, not being able to share totally kills the joy of things and kudos to those who find a way around that

To end that long off-topic, I want to say THANK YOU to all insiders who find ways to make our days exciting in waiting for our next BB toys!
    I don't know why but this made me laugh, after reading it again i got what you were trying to say. Point well taken.
    07-24-09 08:15 PM
    ahahah wow I think just had revelation...
    07-24-09 08:53 PM
    If you see any phone that ends with 20/50, it's going to have Wifi included.
    Um, except with the notable exception of the Curve 8900.
    07-27-09 07:04 AM
    Or just buy them all... I have so many devices its disgusting. I have given away 20+ in the last 12 months lol
    Got any more?
    07-27-09 07:05 AM
96 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD