BGR is now reporting on something I thought of doing just recnetly, shame I could have made a few bucks off of it lol, but looking at the list the 9*** series domains have been registered under the RIM name.
    It seems our friends up north decided to get a little busy in recent weeks, registering a number of new domains in mid-October. It looks as if Research In Motion intend to keep their naming conventions in line with the 8000 series family - at least for now. Although we�re sure we missed a few, here goes nothing.
    blackberry9110.com
    blackberry9120.com
    blackberry9130.com
    blackberry9310.com
    blackberry9320.com
    blackberry9330.com
    Earlier this year, RIM agressively acquired blackberry9100.com and blackberry9900.com from private holdings to mark their future product brands, leading many (including yours truly) to believe these to be the launch families for the 9000 series. It now appears the BlackBerry 9300 series will join the ranks and pick up the next generation footsteps of the Curve family, as well.

picture of proof they are indeed registered to RIM.
    10-22-07 11:21 PM
    Man, I should have jumped in and bought some of these. I could have sold it for big bucks. (Or at least, traded it for a free device.)
    10-23-07 03:15 PM
    Ya, I hear ya there trevor, it's kinda funny cause no word of a lie, I was thinking abt it last week, now i'm kicking my self in the u know what that I didn't
    10-24-07 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD