^^^I called them today and from what i understand if you did that then you would be charged $250
    Hmm, not too bad...but still not sure.
    09-07-09 05:57 PM
    Hmm, not too bad...but still not sure.
    Well if you think about it... It would be $250 + $10 + setup/etc $30 for a new Tour.

So either way that's a **** of a deal. If there is no setup/etc for $30 than $260 is a hel| of a deal.

I do see you have a Storm. I'd install .167 on it and you will be happier with it I pretty much can promise that. I'm now boasting that OS and my Storm is down right flawless.
    09-07-09 07:08 PM
    I would be concerned that they would disable the esn on the Tour.

What are the cons with .167?

What Star Trek program/game do you have?
    09-07-09 07:25 PM
    I think ill wait for something with wifi

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 11:10 PM
    I think it's a really bad idea to get any kinda phone from Wal-Mart. Their phones feel cheap, and they're probably refurbs I'd wait if I was you...
    09-08-09 02:21 PM
    I think it's a really bad idea to get any kinda phone from Wal-Mart. Their phones feel cheap, and they're probably refurbs I'd wait if I was you...
    But the phones don't come from Wal-Mart when you order online...they come through their representative, LetsTalk. I can't speak to LetsTalk's quality (re: new vs. refurbs), but I know when dealing with another, similar company, I got a brand-new, in-the-box phone.

As has been said, though, those amazing discounts come with steep conditions. Caveat emptor, as always.
    09-08-09 02:58 PM
    I got my Tour on Saturday using this deal, the activation fee was waived.

My Tour runs flawlessly and has had no issues. They don't offer insurance so you do need to call Verizon to add that, but since it's an "upgrade" it won't affect the terms of your contract.

I have to say I have been amazed at Vzw service in my area. I can't believe I stayed away from them for so long.

Glad I did this, and would encourage anyone considering it to do so as well.
    09-08-09 03:10 PM
    waiting on my call from the better business bureau regarding false advertising...
    09-08-09 10:06 PM
    waiting on my call from the better business bureau regarding false advertising...
    Let us know how that works out for you? Haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 11:14 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD