Ok here is the deal, I have a 8900 that the keyboard is not responding nor do any of the side keys, the scroll ball will scroll but not click 100% of the time. Is there anyway I can turn on the mobile network radio with out the keyboard. Like restoring a setting or something through the desktop manager.. I have already tried restoring only the mobile network option.
    09-28-10 03:17 AM
    First, try a battery pull. If that doesn't work, you'll need to contact the carrier for a warranty replacement or exchange.

Also, did it recently get watered? That could be the case and is most likely the cause of damaged berries.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-10 04:53 AM
    First, try a battery pull. If that doesn't work, you'll need to contact the carrier for a warranty replacement or exchange.

Also, did it recently get watered? That could be the case and is most likely the cause of damaged berries.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thanks for the information,, I have already done many battery pulls and reloaded the software twice with both being clean installs.

I already have the phone being exchanged I just wanted to see if it was possible to turn the mobile network on so that the radio doesn't say off currently by restoring or editing a database.
    09-28-10 05:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD