I got my used 8820 the other day and absolutely refuse to pay at&t's prices for a data plan so I figured that I would just use the wifi since where I live there is wifi just about everywhere. The first day, everything was awesome. The browser worked perfectly, the internet was fast. However, the very next day the BB Browser quit functioning correctly in a strange way, it will load certain pages (like the facebook homescreen but won't let me login, it will run google searches but won't let me navigate to any of my search results). I've gotten a plethora of different error messages and- of course- it won't let me download OTA apps unless I know the link for the download itself- not a page that has it so I have find the .jad and so on and so forth.
    The other thing about this BB, I don't know if it has anything to do with my problems, is that it had an IT policy on it when I got it which I have not been able to remove despite my best attempts with my leaked copy of the desktop manager for mac- which is not working at all for me at this point(first discovered the IT policy when I could not take the password off of it)

So, if anyone could solve just one of these issues for me, it would be greatly appreciated!
    09-04-09 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD