I have the bb 8330 curve, and I feel like i've read a million forum questions and answers and still can't seem to find what i'm looking for. Now I have a headache. Can anyone PLEASE help me?!?
    I am looking for a gps app. I am looking for something that is free. Right now I just use mapquest mobile and it works o.k. enough that I can usually find my way. I am pretty good with directions and navigating but still need something else. With mapquest I have to know the address of where you are and of where you're going. So I look up the address to where ever i need to go and something near where I am and find my where from there. I am going out of state this weekend and need something better just in case i get lost. I need something that can tell me where I am and how to get from there to where i'm trying to go. I tried google maps a while back but it froze up my whole phone and took for ever to delete off of my phone. I tried amAze but it can't find my location(i made sure the gps is on) and it can't give me directions. I keep downloading and trying stuff that skrews up and then i have to uninstall it and start over. Does anyone have a free gps for curve that works?!? it doesn't have to be great just work in case i get lost
    09-21-10 05:51 PM
    I don't know your device - but there is LifeInPocket which gives vocal turn-by-turn. Some use a new, is it, Waze?

How about BB's own BBmaps application?
    09-23-10 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD