I've just got a Blackberry 8320 and I already own a BlueDio AVF2 headset. I've managed to get the pair to talk to each other and I can get the headset to play music just fine.

But if I try to play video the sound is output from the speakers instead of the headset.

Anybody got an idea why?
    01-26-10 10:13 PM
    BB is probably only providing direct stereo output for music players. Check the video app to see if it has an option to use bluetooth.
    01-27-10 07:45 AM
    I'm using the standard built-in media player and it only seems to have options to output the sound to speaker or handset, no bluetooth option I can see.

Maybe a 3rd party player would be better? I gave Mobiola xPlayer a try and I had the exact same thing happen.
    Last edited by Karajorma; 01-27-10 at 08:09 PM.
    01-27-10 08:00 PM
    I just bought the Motorola S9 and I was so stoked cause I couldn't get either video or music to play through earbuds. I am having the same troubles as you...music plays fine, but video player doesn't.

Someone in crackberry world must know - we can't be the only two out there trying this

Don't make me go back to my ipod to watch video and listen to music - please!!
    01-27-10 10:18 PM
    What I'm wondering is if the video player does play sound over Bluetooth for everyone else.
    01-28-10 02:11 AM
    If it's the built in video player, it probably won't use bluetooth, because the audio output is probably not stereo like the music player.
    01-28-10 08:01 AM
    Can anyone recommend a video player that does do stereo output then?

Preferably a free one.
    01-28-10 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD