I can only charge my blackberry 8310 with the USB. My wall and car chargers do not work. Any ideas?? My wall charger will charge my friends blackberry 8310 though.
    07-23-09 08:59 PM
    Check the tiny contact pins in your mini usb port. It sounds like one or more pins is bent.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 09:16 PM
    If would recommend you get a charging dock that will charge your BB from the contacts on the back of the phone. This will save your usb port for important data transfer operations, if it still works.

07-23-09 09:19 PM
    The pins all look good and straight. I have two car chargers and three wall chargers. all of them do not charge my phone. But all of them will charge my friends phone. I can get a charging dock with no problem but what do i get for a car charger?
    07-23-09 09:23 PM
    check BBM OS..
    07-25-09 12:03 AM
    I did a complete "wipe handheld" on the blackberry. Nothing changed. I still can only charge it with the USB to the computer. Is the BBM OS something different then what i just did??
    07-29-09 10:31 PM
    It still sounds like something is not quite right with your usb port on your BB.

Is your phone still under the 12 month warranty? If it is, you might consider getting a replacement device. Before the port goes completely bad.

07-29-09 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD