ok guy this is what i have found out that the 8130 (sprint) will not do pick mail...(not sure why) but i know of t-mobile and verizon blackbarrys can what if we take the os from one of there phone and add it to my 8130 (sprint) blackbarry can this be done and if so how... And will they ever fix the pic mail issue with the 8130 pick mail issue ???

if you wanna talk my pin is 31810ec7

thanks
    05-05-08 07:37 AM
    you're talkin about mms?
    i think that happens with every bb. they have to be "initiated"
    try sending someone a pic or send yourself a pic.
    i highly doubt that sprint blocks mms
    05-05-08 09:06 AM
    you're talkin about mms?
    i think that happens with every bb. they have to be "initiated"
    try sending someone a pic or send yourself a pic.
    i highly doubt that sprint blocks mms
    Yea, Sprint does. Sprint's version of MMS is to follow the link you receive to Sprint's pic mail site. Like every other carrier that has all these different pricing plans/add-ons- Sprint was no different. Pic Mail is money for them but a headache to us. It was like $20 or something to add a Pic Mail pack to the account.

I hear that one day they will have true MMS- its not something that they can do overnight. I may be wrong, but I think Sprint is working with MS on this.

Now that Dan Heese is running the show- good things are happening. HE, unlike that other character that used to be CEO, actually listens to what the CUSTOMER wants.

Give it time- you'll get your MMS.
    05-05-08 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD