[QUOTE=illram;340386]Hi all

I followed the advice in this thread, but I can't change my browser to "hotspot browser." Whenever I save the option and come back to the options page, default browser is still on tzones. I've tried clicking "save" from the menu, "save" when prompted upon leaving the page, all of that, but it still goes back to tzones.QUOTE]

I just figured it out: You have to change the "default browser" under "general properties"; it won't save it under "browser configuration".
    06-01-08 08:01 PM
    is anybody using t-mobile's 8120 wifi and working, but service provider with at&t?

from what i've been reading, seems like people with at&t's 8120 and no data are the ones [were] having issues...and people with t-mo's 8120, also with no data, are the ones not at all.

so mine situation is just a tad different. there's a few 8120s(t-mo's) for sale locally, but none branded at&t 8120s, that's why i ask. of course, if i do get one they'll be unlocked.

thanks.
    06-08-08 05:03 PM
    As far as At&t is concerned make sure all of you without data plans have your pay-per-use data turned off to ensure you are not being charged per KB.

Eric
    How do you turn off the "pay per use?" is this through AT&T or on the device?
    12-12-08 06:18 PM
    Can anyone help with this... I am trying to set up the wifi on my 8120. I go through the setup process, scanning, etc., then I get a PIN for the WAP with 5 minutes to enter this PIN. Where do I go to do this? I have Comcast.

Thanks in advance.
    12-31-09 11:18 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD