I installed .077 the other night and right away noticed a huge boost in free memory from .56...only thing I dislike so far is not being able to go into "about" and see what OS I'm running...and have read about people not being able to open attachments in email, ill have to wait and see on that...just wanted to express my happiness

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-08 04:42 PM
    Part of your memory boost comes from not having Voice Activated Dialing installed. That is why you can not see anything in Options / About.

I like the fact that preinstalled samples have been removed, that is a huge chunk of memory.
    10-05-08 04:57 PM
    Yea it is nice, don't feel like I have to check it constantly to make sure I'm ok...I'm not receiving emails though I don't think, I tried to send one to myself and haven't gotten it yet...how do I resend service books?

10-05-08 05:01 PM
    Wow.... That is a nice little boost.
    10-05-08 05:06 PM
    Click on the manage internet email icon -- the envelope with a gear infront of it -i click service book- click send service book

10-05-08 05:07 PM
    If you don't have this option, go to your provider's home page with your pc and send them from there.

10-05-08 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD