Had a problem with texts coming in on day 1 on my 8120, marked I had them but none in messages ?? I changed the theme from Orange's Homescreen ( they put same on all symbian/BB phones ) to BB & went into messages & low & behold they were there !

Day 2 I changed back to Orange Homescrew ( renamed that by Orange customers for the problem it causes on many handsets ) at some point later that day for something for a few mins and when in the middle of changing back to BB theme a text came in DOH !!!

texts jammed in space.....( cries )

Anyhow I rebooted later & got the dreaded error 200, it was late & I went to bed alone without even my BB for company :sad:

Ah, ha - refreshed & ready to go I faffed about the net ( oh google your a godsend ! ) reading up & within 2 hours I had a fully working BB 8120

I wiped the BB from program info here ( well done to the CB'er who made that for us all ! MWAH !! ) & got error 507 - GOOGLE !

Ah coolio, googles esures me I have no probs

I downloaded a Orange OS which was newer than the shipped version & bobs your uncle I'm going strong.....

What a joy !, I have had upgrades go faulty from the first moment I switch them on - now there is no wasting time & being pissed off returning & waiting a new phone, F*&K me with a feather!!!!!!.....BB all the way
    07-05-08 04:23 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-08 05:03 PM
    Welcome to the Crack.
    07-05-08 05:07 PM
    welcome to the community
    07-05-08 05:13 PM
    welcome i just bought my wife the 8100 thursday
    07-05-08 08:26 PM
    Congrats
    Welcome to the BB world.

07-05-08 08:32 PM
    Congratulations and welcome to the crack!

07-05-08 08:33 PM
    Congrats on the new toy!
    07-05-08 08:36 PM
    Haha way to hold fast to the faith. Enjoy the good times ahead

07-05-08 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD