I'm sure this is somewhere on the forums but, why is this such a terrible app???? I've gone over the help sections and this thing us sub-par to the extreme. I hear Amazon is coming and all but, as a loyal BlackBerry user, this is nothing short of disgusting.

Is there anyone out there that knows how to use this app?? I'm at a loss and looking to going back to cassettes.... lol

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 09:35 AM
    I have used the app. It works ok. I had a couple of issues the first time I used it setting up the account. I wish BlackBerry would reintroduce music purchase within the app store. That was a bone headed decision to take it out. Hmmm maybe that is my "one sentence" for mistakes BlackBerry made. :^)

I bought some music yesterday on my Samsung Note 8 tablet cause it was cheaper than 7 Digital but then trying to get the mp3 from my tablet onto my phone was a pain. Needed to use my home computer to do it. Pinning the music to the tablet does not allow you to access it to move to another device - their is some control Google exerts on how you are able to get the mp3. Whereas when you buy from 7 Digital you get the mp3 downloaded to your phone and can immediately drag and drop.

Posted via CB10
    nosmartphoneyet likes this.
    10-18-14 11:53 AM
    I'm sure this is somewhere on the forums but, why is this such a terrible app???? I've gone over the help sections and this thing us sub-par to the extreme. I hear Amazon is coming and all but, as a loyal BlackBerry user, this is nothing short of disgusting.

Is there anyone out there that knows how to use this app?? I'm at a loss and looking to going back to cassettes.... lol

Posted via CB10
    I agree completely. I'm so desperate I may go back to 8 track!!!

Posted via CB10
    nosmartphoneyet likes this.
    10-18-14 12:44 PM
    I get why they ended it but, this app is awful.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 12:48 PM
    Didn't 7 digital & BBRY go into a new agreement?

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 01:37 PM