I have installed the 7.1.0.205 OS on a TMobile compatible 9860 (Model RDQ71UW). The install seem to work fine and I'm getting 3G service, email, and messaging. However I have very bad cell coverage at home and need UMA/WIFI calling, which is why I love TMobile and my previous Blackberrys.

My problem is that the option for preferred connection method does not show up under the Mobile Network settings, and it's not switching automatically even when I shut off the mobile network. I would appreciate help from someone who has gotten UMA/WIFI calling to work on a 9860 with TMobile-USA.
    02-13-12 12:29 AM
    Hello,

did you ever resolve this issue? I'm having the same issue and would like to have the wifi calling feature.
    07-11-12 09:58 PM
    Sorry for the late reply.

I have tried several leaked OS's for the 9860 and have not found one that allows T-Mobile wifi calling. I have temporarily switched to the Samsung Galaxy S iii just to get the wifi calling feature in a full touch device, but HATE it, and will switch back as soon as I can get wifi calling on the 9860!
    09-19-12 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD