I'm not aware of any manufacturer that's made those claims. Do you have something specific in mind?

Maybe so. Certainly Apple needs look no further than BBRY to find that you can only revise for so long. In BBRY's case, even once they did make the big change, the market didn't respond because the company waited too long. Such is life.
    I was quoting someone if you bothered to look check and look. He was complaining a device crashed on him when making a sale.

Also the people heading blackberry held the firm back from making the device. Reason why it was marred with delays on every corner :/

Posted via CB10
    02-20-14 01:08 PM
    I was quoting someone if you bothered to look check and look. He was complaining a device crashed on him when making a sale.

Also the people heading blackberry held the firm back from making the device. Reason why it was marred with delays on every corner :/

Posted via CB10
    I wasn't making a sale. I was with someone I know and suggested it cause they wanted something with good battery life. The device crashed and he bought the Droid Maxx 3 minutes later. I got the iPhone.

Your experience on a 3 year old device matters as much as the experience of those on leggy android devices from 2010/11. It's grasping at straws. The 4S is old enough that of you got it near release you could have upgraded.

Buying any device a year or more after release we expect performance to degrade with so many major updates. At least they still support them, though, which is more than can be said for any other OEM.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    02-20-14 01:15 PM
    Your comment referred to "manufacturer" claims, not claims of other forum members or people in stores. Had you instead referred to claims by salespeople or other forum members, I wouldn't have asked the question.

Your prior post did not suggest the reason why Apple makes "repetitive" products mattered at all, so I'm not sure why you bring it up now.
    02-20-14 01:37 PM
178 ... 678