The majority of human beings are blind sheep.
    Thank you for speaking on behalf of the majority of the human race.
    02-14-14 12:59 PM
    where did the other 54 % of smartphone user come from?
    02-14-14 01:07 PM
    I'm blindly loyal to my BlackBerry. I don't care, I admit it. It's always been the tool that serves me best.
    02-14-14 01:44 PM
    Let me just say this: I have met two people in the last 2 years who I've seen with tattoos of the Apple logo.

Apple has a level of loyalty that no other tech company can compare with, so -- to be honest -- I see nothing surprising or controversial about the results of this study.

Posted via CB10
    Some guy got a tattoo of a blackberry storm (or cb symbol) during a cb contest a few years ago. I chuckle every time I think about it.

Sent from my  using Tapatalk
    mnc76, MERCDROID and Acidwire like this.
    02-14-14 01:56 PM
    I think we're all loyal to what serves us best. I love my Z10, but I also love my Samsung Galaxy SIII. That's why I switch back and forth between the two. Apple? I love MAC computers over any other brand, but that doesn't mean all the others suck. It's more about our personal preferences, in my opinion.
    02-14-14 02:10 PM
    I'm still shocked by how obsessed Crackberry is with Apple and their users.
    And how many iOS users are obsessed with coming here to comment on it ;-)

(sorry - couldn't resist - obsession is a very human quality I think)
    02-14-14 03:10 PM
    And how many iOS users are obsessed with coming here to comment on it ;-)

(sorry - couldn't resist - obsession is a very human quality I think)
    None that I know of.

Seems to be a Blackberry phenomenon from my POV.
    02-14-14 03:48 PM
    I don't think that's true, most people here buy one because it suits their needs highly, like qwerty or the hub/general new OS. Nobody buys a BB just because it's a BB lol.
    I don't agree.
    MERCDROID and avt123 like this.
    02-14-14 03:59 PM
    It is real

I have customers who can buy the Z10 for 44 euro subscribe for 1 year unlimited for free but they choose for the apple 4S 8G with the same subscribe for 99 euro but most of them buy it for a 2 years subscribe . WTF

compare z10 V 4S BlackBerry Z10 vs. Apple iPhone 4s - GSMArena.com

CPU: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait VS Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9
    RAM : 2 GB RAM VS 512 MB RAM
    SCREEN: 4,2 (768 x 1280) VS 3,5 (640 x 960)
    MEMORY 16GB upgradable 64GB VS 8 GB non upgradable
    OS 10.2.1 (super fast) VS io6 (OK) or ios7 laggy battery killer

So How is your life with ios 7
    Last edited by whatsever; 02-14-14 at 04:29 PM.
    02-14-14 03:59 PM
    I agree. It's silly to me that some people seem to think this is just an Apple phenomenon. There are tons of "blind fanboys" on Crackberry, and I can see why. You like what you like. If one company's products works well for you that's all that matters. But it's REALLY the pot calling the kettle black when BB fans call Apple fans "iSheep" and the like for continuing to buy Apple products. I'm sure there are several people here who have bought both the Z10 and Q10 and perhaps even the Z30 if their carrier allows. And many of these people probably have an extensive BBOS device history as well.
    Yeah but at least a q10 is different from a z10, one has a keyboard, other does not, z30 to z10, one has removable battery and bigger screen, one does not.

But the difference between the iPhone, ipads maxi and ipads mini? Nothing but screen size. Can't add SD Memory, can't replace battery's, one doesn't have different shortcut keys than the other. To buy the same features with a different screen size and nothing else different is kind of odd. Why have a maxi and a mini and a iPhone? No other reason other than want or status. They all do the same thing.

Hate solves nothing, Respect gains everything!
    02-14-14 04:12 PM
    Okay, and 90% of Crackberrians are blinded by BB10

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 04:16 PM
    Okay, and 90% of Crackberrians are blinded by BB10

Posted via CB10
    This is true considering 89% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Need some POW? Follow POW on BBM channels C004634C3 and find all the big snow spots.
    02-14-14 04:19 PM
    No other reason other than want or status. They all do the same thing.

Not true. My iPhone is my main communication tool, while my ipad is used for reading, browsing the web, video streaming, stock market apps, writing (using Bluetooth keyboard), documents etc etc.

Sent from my  using Tapatalk
    MERCDROID and xanadome like this.
    02-14-14 04:25 PM
    Not sure what others experiences are but I'm noticing a lot of people who were staunch apple iPhone users, even til 6 months ago, saying they are tired of the same old and already some are jumping ship.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 05:00 PM
    Yeah but at least a q10 is different from a z10, one has a keyboard, other does not, z30 to z10, one has removable battery and bigger screen, one does not.

But the difference between the iPhone, ipads maxi and ipads mini? Nothing but screen size. Can't add SD Memory, can't replace battery's, one doesn't have different shortcut keys than the other. To buy the same features with a different screen size and nothing else different is kind of odd. Why have a maxi and a mini and a iPhone? No other reason other than want or status. They all do the same thing.

Good point. People make phone calls on iPads all the time.

/s

Misinformation and/or exaggeration doesn't solve anything either.
    mikeo007 likes this.
    02-14-14 05:11 PM
    This is true considering 89% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Need some POW? Follow POW on BBM channels C004634C3 and find all the big snow spots.
    Only 11% are accurate
    02-14-14 05:21 PM
    Apple has a pretty good reputation for consistency in mobile. Whenever they come out with a new iPhone or iPad reviewers generally consider them to the best in class. Tech oriented critics may say that they only add incremental improvements, however, they rarely end up with Storms or Playbooks or TouchPads or Nooks that end up essentially at a dead-end when they don't catch on.

From a consumer standpoint, you also aren't left wondering what direction they are going in. They are will be in the consumer space primarily. Will they continue with tablets? Consumer smartphones? Power notebooks? Ultra-portable notebooks? Of course. I also like knowing that when I'm ready to upgrade, a reseller like Gazelle will be offering a decent price or someone in my life will be extremely happy to take it off my hands.

I guess loyalty goes both ways. You can say that Apple is pretty loyal to the consumer technology market right now.
    You must not remember the first shot they had at an 'iPhone'. I don't think anyone remembers that because it was so crap (Motorola Rokr?). Retailed for around �200. There iPod range is failing... losses coming left and right and they've cut the order of iPhones from suppliers too :|.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 06:01 PM
    You must not remember the first shot they had at an 'iPhone'. I don't think anyone remembers that because it was so crap (Motorola Rokr?). Retailed for around �200. There iPod range is failing... losses coming left and right and they've cut the order of iPhones from suppliers too :|.

Posted via CB10
    The "iTunes phone" was a Motorola device with an iTunes client. What you're suggesting here is akin to arguing that a SGS4 is a "BlackBerry" because it has BBM installed.

It's also foolish to talk about Apple "losses" here. You're not going to win a battle of the financials.
    02-14-14 06:24 PM
    There's nothing like amateur psychology on CrackBerry.
    Pot calling kettle black....LOL

CB10'n it via da Z
    02-14-14 06:24 PM
    Pot calling kettle black....LOL

CB10'n it via da Z
    Not at all. I don't attempt to psychoanalyze people here.
    02-14-14 06:30 PM

Oh. My. God. Your analogy makes absolutely zero sense. It's ok for BB to provide a difference in size but not Apple? In the end each Bb10 device does the exact same thing with the exact same OS.
    mikeo007, Rello and Acidwire like this.
    02-14-14 07:40 PM
    Not at all. I don't attempt to psychoanalyze people here.
    LOL @ u

CB10'n it via da Z
    02-14-14 07:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    Lol the ROKR wasn't an iPhone or even anything close to it. The only thing the Rokr had was iTunes connectivity. That's it. Motorola made the phone and it was out well before they even called it a Rokr. It was a Motorola E398, and was actually a great phone for its time. The Rokr was simply the same phone that you could connect to iTunes running Motorola's OS. Apple had zero influence on it from an OS or design standpoint.

My god I can't believe I'm even talking about it but you are so way off I couldn't not correct you. At least know your history before you comment on it.
    02-14-14 08:31 PM
    It's even funnier that this is on BGR.
    Posted via CB10
    Thank goodness I'm not alone here at CrackBerry who think BGR stinks, BGR will print/post/copy-paste every click-bait surveys and grandiose headlines.
    02-15-14 12:44 AM
    Apple makes good products. I don't use them but I have worked on them for others in the family and I can see why folks love Apple products. I see the appeal of the simplicity and the fit and finish of the hardware and software.

Keep in mind that if Apple stops producing high quality products the customer loyalty will go away.

In fact i'd say their decline pre-1997 or so is evidence that they can lose loyalists. Their was a time when folks wrote about content producers moving over to pcs as tools like adobe photo shop became feature complete on windows. Apple just could not get a modern multitasking os written. Of course a true meltdown was averted with jobs coming back and next os becoming the basis for their next-gen os.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1925
    MERCDROID and Graz like this.
    02-15-14 01:04 AM
178 12345 ...