Here's my article listing the reasons why the PlayBook will be a success: Investing Blog: 6 Reasons Why the PlayBook Will Be A Massive Success
    04-14-11 05:49 PM
    Love these "reasons" article threads lol
    04-14-11 05:55 PM
    Why not post the article in the thread? Otherwise these are all just "visit my website" threads.
    04-14-11 05:57 PM
    Your articles are very funny

The fact that Android tablets have been priced higher than the iPad/iPad 2 is a main reason why Apple has 80% of the market share.
    Or, it's the fact that now the real competition to the iPad is rolling in in 2011. In 2010 there really was no other tablet that offered a smooth experience overall. The Galaxy Tab also wasn't out all year I believe and it also sold decently.

3 4G versions of the PlayBook will be launched this summer (LTE, HSPA+ and Wi-Max). This will be a significant advantage over the iPad2 and Android tablets, since the former and latter currently are 3G.
    That wont make a difference. The iPad 2 is proof to that. 4G was announced before the iPad 2.

RIM can sell the PlayBook to its installed base of 60 million users, which is another reason why it will sell much better than Android tablets.
    The PB in its current form is basically targeting current BB users and business users. Android tablets target all users. So add your 60million BB users, and the other hundreds of millions of consumers, and that's Android target. Also, there are more quality Android tablets coming out now that actually have a tablet OS. I think Android will have a pretty good year in the tablet industry, especially when there are 5+ manufacturers making them.
    04-14-11 06:11 PM
    Why not post the article in the thread? Otherwise these are all just "visit my website" threads.
    +1

10 Characters
    04-15-11 06:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD