hito i upgrad 5.0.0.191 and sinse i can t enable my bluetooth try battery pull downgrad to 4.0.151 didn t make any difrence i upgrade again to .191
    was able to make it work for 2 minutes after it disable again please help i need my bluetooh
    09-09-09 09:47 PM
    What is the bluetooth device your trying to connect to your storm? I havent had any issues with bluetooth and .191
    09-09-09 10:31 PM
    i have a nuvie760 that it still work with my wife cell the problem is in my phone when i try to enable the device it hange and nothing hapen i hope i didnt burn it
    09-09-09 10:38 PM
    So if Im reading this correctly you said it works with your wifes but not yours. Is that correct?
    09-09-09 10:41 PM
    Why are you trying to connect to your GPS navigator?
    09-09-09 10:42 PM
    I have a moto 690 and it won't pair also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 11:06 PM
    Mine will connect to my Pioneer AVIC-D3, but I can only hear my music, no voice and I cant control the songs.
    09-10-09 02:47 PM
    I have a jawbone 2 and am using 191. Haven't heard of this issue on 191 before

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 02:52 PM
    I had a problem with the volume on .191 and bluetooth. Using 2 BB bluetooth devices (one unreleased headset and the Visor Mount Speakerphone), the problem was that the other party could barely hear me, while I could barely hear them. I have seen other people mention this problem before. While not the same as your problem, they could indicate an overall bluetooth issue with some Storms on this OS.

My recommendation would be to wipe and reinstall .191 and see if that helps. If so, great, if not, you may be looking at wiping and downgrading to an OS that worked, or simply not using the bluetooth until another update comes out.
    09-10-09 03:59 PM
    I had a problem with the volume on .191 and bluetooth. Using 2 BB bluetooth devices (one unreleased headset and the Visor Mount Speakerphone), the problem was that the other party could barely hear me, while I could barely hear them. I have seen other people mention this problem before. While not the same as your problem, they could indicate an overall bluetooth issue with some Storms on this OS.

My recommendation would be to wipe and reinstall .191 and see if that helps. If so, great, if not, you may be looking at wiping and downgrading to an OS that worked, or simply not using the bluetooth until another update comes out.
    I have exact same issue with low volume via bluetooth in my BMW. Sounds fine for me but no one on the other end can hear me. Bluetooth stack in this build is hosed.
    09-10-09 06:04 PM
    I have no problems in my Lexus. Everything works as advertised for bluetooth. Its actually a little better sound quality to me really crisp.
    09-10-09 06:17 PM
    Follow this link and read through the thread...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/de...-191-a-305501/

Some (or many?) Bluetooth profiles are not transferring to .191 properly and are either suffering a compatibility issue or file corruption. Bluetooth works fine in .191, but the Bluetooth profiles need to be re-created. This may involve going back to the previous OS and deleting the profiles, then upgrading OS and re-creating the profiles within .191. PLEASE NOTE that you MUST do your data backup AFTER deleting the profiles in the previous OS. If your backup has the BT profiles in it you're screwed again when you get to .191. You need to have absolutely NO Bluetooth profiles set up when .191 is loaded onto the phone. Once you have .191 installed then re-create the profiles and pair the devices. I guarantee with almost 100% certainty that if you follow this procedure your BT devices will work as well or better than they did before!

And once everything is working correctly NEVER do a restore of any data backups that are not free of the BT profiles or the will overwrite and you'll be back where you started!
    09-10-09 06:33 PM
    hi but my problem i cant enable bluetooth devices
    09-10-09 07:25 PM
    hi but my problem i cant enable bluetooth devices
    This fix still may work for you. I know it's a lot of work, but it's worth a try. If you only delete the Bluetooth within .191 and then reinstall it, I believe it still brings back whatever the corruption or incompatibility was. It's kind of like when you delete an application on your computer, but it still leaves "remnants" behind. By downgrading and getting rid of your Bluetooth profiles you are able to upgrade to .191 without any of those remnants and are able to create a fresh profile. Might be worth a try anyway unless you just want to wait for the next O.S., but even then these problems could just transfer to the next one.
    09-10-09 09:36 PM
    Can anyone help I got BB storm 9500 and since new have never used bluetooth I can pair with other devices but when I send it say service not supported by other device.
    09-11-09 06:37 AM
    hi guys thanks for all the reply .upate :after doinganding and wiping 3 times and upgade again to .191 can enable my bluetooh and it work for a wille but after couple of hour it keep of disconect and the device is diseable for the good have to do a battery pull with the phone in charge and not every time i gotted to work i delleted all my bluetooth porfile i am gonna try to do the downgrad again and see
    09-12-09 03:15 PM
    not a big bletooth user so ohwell lol
    09-12-09 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD