here is someone who gets things out of bins
    04-05-12 02:29 PM
    So to summerize then...

These 3 units "fell off the truck", your buddy picked them up and gave them to you. You came onto CrackBerry, signed up and are now trying to pawn them off onto us diehards.
    04-05-12 02:33 PM
    pretty much
    h20work, JR A, Zetti and 2 others like this.
    04-05-12 02:33 PM
    I like how someone tweeted this to Alec Saunders...Probably good but, didn't your mother ever tell you? Nobody likes a tattletale.:/
    Martis94 likes this.
    04-05-12 02:57 PM
    Can we see just a home screenshot with a native BBM client?
    04-05-12 03:00 PM
    Did you test it out was it faster than a 3g vesion did it have a better processer what was so different that would make me want to buy one when it drops next summer smh
    04-05-12 03:02 PM
    pretty much
    lolololoololololololol
    JR A likes this.
    04-05-12 03:03 PM
    I like how someone tweeted this to Alec Saunders...Probably good but, didn't your mother ever tell you? Nobody likes a tattletale.:/
    Moms also dont like crooks... and preventing illegal activity trumps anything else.

As someone who works with teens this is a notion that HAS TO STOP. 'telling' on someone for doing something illegal IS NOT WRONG. If you DONT GIVE INFORMATION you can go to jail. do YOU want to go to jail because THIS guy stole 3 PBs?

You can also go to jail if you buy these... now that we know they are stolen.
    stanlai, JAGWIRE and narci like this.
    04-05-12 03:08 PM
    Can we see just a home screenshot with a native BBM client?

i have asked twice now for this

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    04-05-12 03:09 PM
    i have asked twice now for this

He already admitted that he doesnt know how to use the devices bc they are stolen...
    if you are still thinking of buying these I would suggest not to, if you just want to know what is on them I wouldnt get your hopes up because AT BEST these are beta releases of a new version... which means they dont have to have all the features. They can also be the 'old' versions that we saw before.
    04-05-12 03:17 PM
    fbloise likes this.
    04-05-12 03:19 PM
    sorry i was cooking breakfast
    04-05-12 03:20 PM
    He already admitted that he doesnt know how to use the devices bc they are stolen...

if you are still thinking of buying these I would suggest not to, if you just want to know what is on them I wouldnt get your hopes up because AT BEST these are beta releases of a new version... which means they dont have to have all the features. They can also be the 'old' versions that we saw before.

i have no interest in buying stollen goods never have never will. as my name suggests i'm a Seventh-day Adventist christian. i'm just asking to see a shot of the home screen with the native bbm icon. as i stated before i just really want to see bbm natively on my PB. seeing this is just a step closer to being so.

04-05-12 03:23 PM
    sorry i was cooking breakfast
    That would be a cool featur if I used bbm to little to late for me what else is cool about it you got three crack one open and tell us what's under the hood what type off processer there running give use the info young
    Last edited by sexyboy31; 04-05-12 at 03:28 PM.
    04-05-12 03:24 PM
    this free tapatalk cb app doesn't make use of spell check or word substitution.

04-05-12 03:28 PM
    Don't like using stolen good? PUT DOWN EVERYTHING YOU OWN. Your phone must likely is made of stolen coltan. not to mention patents and other intellectual property.

how many songs on your ipod did you buy?
    fbloise likes this.
    04-05-12 03:28 PM
    i have no interest in buying stollen goods never have never will. as my name suggests i'm a Seventh-day Adventist christian. i'm just asking to see a shot of the home screen with the native bbm icon. as i stated before i just really want to see bbm natively on my PB. seeing this is just a step closer to being so.

I wasnt saying YOU in particular... just in general... even i will have a lot more questions, but i know that the answers may not be THE EXACT things that will be seen when this is released. Sorry if that was unclear or if I offended you.

I wish that BBM would be compatible with the versions we all have.

OP. Download this and it will tell you the speed.
    Use the wifi connection to get it

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...86478/?lang=en
    Last edited by FSeverino; 04-05-12 at 03:34 PM.
    04-05-12 03:31 PM
    Good luck when they track you down on your IP address...lol
    04-05-12 03:35 PM
    i think i can see the 'party van' now
    04-05-12 03:36 PM
    Don't like using stolen good? PUT DOWN EVERYTHING YOU OWN. Your phone must likely is made of stolen coltan. not to mention patents and other intellectual property.

how many songs on your ipod did you buy?
    hey try and sell it to the compation like googl or ios never mind they probly don't wanna buy old outdated software lollollollollolroltf
    04-05-12 03:37 PM
    What have i done?!?!?!
    04-05-12 03:41 PM
    Opens thread.

*slowly and quietly backs away*
    04-05-12 03:44 PM
    Opens thread.

*slowly and quietly backs away*
    If your in it for a dime, your in it for a dollar. lol
    Martis94 likes this.
    04-05-12 03:46 PM
    What have i done?!?!?!
    You obtained stolen goods, admitted you knew they were stolen and posted it all on a public forum for all eyes to see. You know, just in case you needed a reminder for when the police ask, lol.
    Astreon, narci, JAGWIRE and 2 others like this.
    04-06-12 12:42 AM
    You obtained stolen goods, admitted you knew they were stolen and posted it all on a public forum for all eyes to see. You know, just in case you needed a reminder for when the police ask, lol.
    I cant believe I was the only one who called him out on that... come on CB members! I know we all want these 4G PBs, but we have to go about it the right way.
    04-06-12 02:21 AM
142 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD