Ok, man... I'm just trying to make a point, that it's not supposed to be in "News & Rumors".... I know he's new, but if every new person follows this guys lead, we will have chaos!!!
    I don't mind helping ppl out, you can ask plenty of ppl...I've walked 6 or 7 ppl through installing new OS's in the past 4 days, so it's not a matter of not wanting to help... I guess the problem compounded with being in the wrong forum rubs me the wrong way....
    People join here and NEVER ONCE read the rules.. If they did, then we wouldn't even be having this discussion, HUH??
    I just don't want this forum to be in chaos...Just like all these new people, who DO NOT read the RULES and are asking for beta links and the like...

@ OP..bro, I'm sorry if I came off like an a$$..didn't mean to and apologize.. Man, I try and help any and everyone I can to the best of my ability... My only point was that it didn't belong here... I apologize for the other stuff, it was out of line....
    I totally agree with Jason... after going through multiple posts in the wrong area of the forum (many of which are dupes of other threads), you will lose your patience. End of story... everyone is human

Yes, the OP made a mistake and is a n00b. And, yes, others grew impatient. Big deal, end of story.
    06-29-08 10:39 AM
    Any solution to this problem?

I am stuck in this for a bit?

should I just do a battery pull and try again in the middle?
    08-12-08 11:45 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD