I have the blackberry data plan but not BIE (blackberry internet email).

are there 3rd party email apps that can fill this void?
    04-14-09 03:43 PM
    What carrier are you on?
    04-14-09 05:37 PM
    There's a Yahoo app, Gmail app.. etc..
    04-14-09 05:38 PM
    What carrier are you on?
    oops, i apologize. i am on tmobile.

i could use a google app, a yahoo app, etc etc. but i am looking for an email app that can log and check 4+ accounts at once.
    04-15-09 04:33 PM
    no suggestions? or perhaps such an app does not exist?
    04-18-09 08:09 PM
    Who do you use for email?

Someone just said above and I will say it, too. There are 3rd party apps for email.

I have gmail so I used the gmail app.
    04-18-09 08:37 PM
    The Gmail application will allow you to go from one account to the next without entering your password. It stores it within the application after the initial setup of that account. All of the accounts have to be GMail accounts in order to use this feature.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-09 12:12 AM
    well, i am hoping for an email client that can handle gmail.com, my school.edu, and 2 sbcglobal.net (yahoo.com). however, i am beginning to think such a thing does not exist

i guess i can use several apps for my email purposes but i would be great to have 1 single app.
    04-19-09 12:13 AM
    Try PageOnce. I know you can setup multiple banking and financial accounts. I think you can do the same for Email. I can't remember. It's beem a while since I had the application installed.

04-19-09 04:25 AM
    I don,t know if this would help u but I know with gmail you can add email addresses to be sent to that account. So all of your emails would just go to one acct.

04-19-09 07:10 AM
    I don,t know if this would help u but I know with gmail you can add email addresses to be sent to that account. So all of your emails would just go to one acct.

ty for the info. many, if not all, email addresses allow their email to be sent to another email: this is called email forwarding.

however, there are instances when i need to reply back using that same email.

for example, if i forward all my emails to my personal email, i would have to respond with my personal email when my business one or school email would be the better choice.
    04-19-09 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD