Folks,

I need technical help. I have downloaded four 3gp movies onto my bb. When I play them they appear so small even when I go full screen. Is there a way to make the screen size bigger while using the media player. I would like to movie to use up the entire screen real estate.

Thanx
    Deelight_7
    06-26-08 01:15 PM
    Then make sure the vids are 320x240. Then full screen will really be full screen.
    06-26-08 01:17 PM
    That's the trick alright. Regular TV looks good in 320 x 240 and wide screen seems about right at 320 x 200.

You can convert your own vids using this Seabyrd Technologies - Blackberry Video Converter. It's free and works well.

A Google search for '3gp resize' yielded a number of shareware products too.

Hope this helps.
    06-26-08 01:51 PM
    Pete 6 I have just downloaded it and will try it today. Hippo. that is one nasty picture you have there!
    deelight_7 working the movie
    06-26-08 02:37 PM
    Pete6 & Other Crackees,

ANy video Canverter is good for changing the screen size of movies. It works great and is FREE.

Thanx again
    07-07-08 01:32 PM
    If you are looking for already converted videos go to videos4blackberry.info
    07-07-08 01:36 PM
    Hi All

New to the forum and have read the above with interest.

I have made several 'homemade' movies and put them all on my BB Torch. There has never been a problem with screen size until recently.

Did what I've always done and the latest have come out really quite small. The only way I can get these latest ones to full screen size is to convert them to 640 x 360 wide screen. Problem is they take up two and a half times more space!

The only difference with the latest movies are that the original material was from a new camera - Panasonic Lumix made in Windows Live Moviemaker but still published as a wmv file like all the previous ones.

I'm far from being a techie and can't sort it.

Any ideas anyone please?

Thanks
    02-16-13 07:18 AM
    You can pinch to zoom in

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-16-13 07:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD