i didnt check to see if there was already a thread of this but will the tour be running 3g or wifi? also i have a storm and i think im gunna switch to the tour when it comes out... does anyone know if i could upgrade somehow and get it for cheaper and how to do that?
    06-10-09 05:23 PM
    Yes the 9630 works on Verizon's EVDO Rev A network, which is "3G". It will also work on GSM 3G overseas. It does not however have Wifi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 05:35 PM
    If you bought the storm with a new 2 year agreement and looking to upgrade for cheap, it won't happen. You'll have to pay full retail like the rest of us saps that fell the the Storm's and RIMs foolery.

06-10-09 05:43 PM
    If you bought the storm with a new 2 year agreement and looking to upgrade for cheap, it won't happen. You'll have to pay full retail like the rest of us saps that fell the the Storm's and RIMs foolery.

yup, I agree, I am one of the ones that have to pay retial for the Tour, but if its gonna take 5 or 600 bucks to get me out of my storm then thats fine with me! I freeken hate the storm i have and can't wait to actually get a blackberry that works like its suppose too!
    06-10-09 06:05 PM
    Someone needs to update the FAQ thread and the first FAQ needs to be NO WIFI!!!
    06-10-09 06:10 PM
    Indeed. Or they can just use the search engine. I think this subject is brought up and/or debated in almost every thread.

06-10-09 06:14 PM
    Indeed. Or they can just use the search engine. I think this subject is brought up and/or debated in almost every thread.

yes thats correct..

it saddens us but definitely correct
    06-10-09 08:00 PM
    has anybody heard anything about costs?
    06-10-09 08:19 PM
    No one knows the actual costs.
    Dude, did you even open the FAQ thread?

06-10-09 08:39 PM
    no, this was quicker
    06-11-09 11:39 AM