I own an iPhone 3GS and a Blackberry Bold 9000 and I have an app called 3g unrestrictor on my iPhone... and I was wondering if there is any app similar to that one for the blackberry...

3G Unrestrictor trick you iPhone apps to make then think that you are on wifi while you are on 3G... any ideas?

Thanks!
    11-16-09 02:44 PM
    nope. most items on blackberry are barely restricted anyway. other than encrypted emails and ****. but whats the purpose of bypassing at the expense of tricking your phone to think youre on wifi? sounds stupid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-09 03:00 PM
    nope. most items on blackberry are barely restricted anyway. other than encrypted emails and ****. but whats the purpose of bypassing at the expense of tricking your phone to think youre on wifi? sounds stupid.

There is a VOIP app called Vyke that will let you talk free blackberry to blackberry but only on Wifi... I moved to another country and all my family and friends have blackberries back home... I would save a lot of money...
    11-16-09 05:03 PM
    but whats the purpose of bypassing at the expense of tricking your phone to think youre on wifi? sounds stupid.

With the iPhone over 3G you're limited to downloading files under 10MB, get poorer quality Youtube videos and can't use some apps like Skype
    11-16-09 05:22 PM
    any news on this? I tried the IM+ trial today on my 9700 and it only works on wifi (!!!). I cannot make calls over 3g. Whats the point then? Is there any app that can bypass the wifi only restriction apps like they have on the iPhone? Any hack??
    Last edited by mh1ok; 05-01-10 at 03:28 PM.
    04-28-10 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD