I'm using a Tour on Sprint, and since the start of this month's billing period (February 15th), I have used 330MB of data!

I admit, I use Slacker, browse the web A LOT, and also use this streaming video app called SPB TV.

But what about you guys, is this just normal run-of-the-mill usage for y'all?
    02-26-10 10:55 AM

I'm using a Tour on Sprint, and since the start of this month's billing period (February 15th), I have used 330MB of data!

I admit, I use Slacker, browse the web A LOT, and also use this streaming video app called SPB TV.

mine is 150 mb per month mainly from email, app updates etc
    02-26-10 10:58 AM

I'm usually well over a 1GB for a month on my Verizon Tour. I use Slacker, sometimes for 5 or 6 hrs a day. VZ Navigator a few times a week. I download A LOT of wallpapers, as well as uploading to itookthisonmyphone. I can't even guess how many MB's worth of videos. I have a feeling the AT&T Bold I just got, will be even higher

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-10 11:45 AM
    330 MB of usage is not a lot. its an average amount.
    02-26-10 11:26 PM
    330 MB in 10 days will be less than 1 GB in a month, if you keep up the same pace. I use around 2.5 GB/month.

Your data is unlimited. Unless you go over 5 GB in a month, which usually won't happen unless you tether, you really have no worries.
    02-27-10 12:11 AM
    330 MB in 10 days will be less than 1 GB in a month, if you keep up the same pace. I use around 2.5 GB/month.

Your data is unlimited. Unless you go over 5 GB in a month, which usually won't happen unless you tether, you really have no worries.
    Unlimited is unlimited what do you mean 5GB?
    02-27-10 10:58 PM

Haha man thats nothing!! In the first two months I got my storm 2 i managed to use around 1,580 MB worth of data i kept installing apps, using pandora, and downloading wallpapers.

After that though i kept it constantly around 250MB a month
    02-27-10 11:10 PM
    Unlimited is unlimited what do you mean 5GB?
    They say its "Unlimited" but what they really mean is 5GB. If you ever go over that magic number you will get a nice bill from verizon or whatever cell phone company you use! lol It happened to a friend of mind for tethering to his laptop, when I saw his bill I was like !!!!!!!
    02-27-10 11:15 PM
    They say its "Unlimited" but what they really mean is 5GB. If you ever go over that magic number you will get a nice bill from verizon or whatever cell phone company you use! lol It happened to a friend of mind for tethering to his laptop, when I saw his bill I was like !!!!!!!
    Unlimited is unlimited on the handheld period. The 5gig cap is in effect when you sign up to tether your berry to your computer and use it as a modem.

02-28-10 03:59 AM
    Yeah unlimited is unlimited. There was a fellow here a couple weeks back who did 6 gigs just to see what would happen. No stars fell out of the sky, no fireworks went off. He received his bill for the usual amount and life continued on. Tethering to a computer is where the worry lies, as it is a violation of almost any carriers TOS.
    02-28-10 07:59 AM
    They say its "Unlimited" but what they really mean is 5GB. If you ever go over that magic number you will get a nice bill from verizon or whatever cell phone company you use! lol It happened to a friend of mind for tethering to his laptop, when I saw his bill I was like
    You are misinformed.

With Verizon, there is no cap on data used on the BlackBerry device itself.

Tethering is different.
    02-28-10 08:12 AM
    So how do they know if you are tethering? Besides if you buy their tethering plan?

02-28-10 01:04 PM

Sounds resonable.
    From sources within the carriers, I have a number saying around 700-800MB/month on average for an enterprise user.
    10-15-13 05:26 PM
    Not even close to a lot. 15th and I'm at 3.12 gigs. Daily usage of news games and messaging.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 07:16 PM
    I used 300mb in a day and a half while I was in Toronto . Used up my usage amount and had to use wifi as much as I could

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    10-15-13 07:21 PM
    An almost 4 year old thread revived!
    10-15-13 07:24 PM
    I was just about to say that. Since 2010. You guys need to check the dates on them threads

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 07:27 PM
    Isn't sprint unlimited data anyways?

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    10-15-13 07:30 PM
    Oh lmao I just looked at the date, nvm -.-'
    Stop reviving old threads! Lol

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    10-15-13 07:50 PM
    I realize this is old but I'm going to play along. On legacy device I did whatever I wanted (Youtube, bridge, etc) and the most I used was 1gb. Now I use 2.5 gb on bb10
    10-15-13 11:38 PM
    I'm using 4gb of data a month. This is average for bb10 devices

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD