wow she's claiming she was hacked to cover it up. I'd say how I feel about this but the Communists would get angry at me for voicing my opinion.
    richardat and mikeo007 like this.
    02-11-13 11:42 PM
    She really needs to get as passionate about her Z10 as Rachelle Wilde has....... Rachelle Wilde's Blackberry 10 Preview - YouTube
    Tom689 likes this.
    02-12-13 07:12 AM
    Ok so you are the face of Blackberry, supposed to be promoting the Z10, gave it all that talk about coming back to Blackberry blah blah blah, Telling everyone to convert to a blackberry and then.....tweeting from an iphone. Looks like the Iphone is still her weapon of choice. If that is the case and it appears so, Then Ms Keys can you please pack your bags and walk on over to Apple HQ.

No one cares that you are using an Iphone, but don't like you actually want to use a BB. Poor form. Blackberry deserve better. Why not get someone who actually USES a Blackberry? Can't be so hard to find.
    02-12-13 07:47 AM
    Well, Alica forgot here Z10, and asked my friends sister to use here (I)phone for sending a tweet. :-)
    Thats the whole story..dont worry!
    02-12-13 07:53 AM
    I'd dump her this relationship isn't working
    Acumenight likes this.
    02-12-13 08:54 AM
    This girl will get FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD DD.....sorry I couldn't resist haha #Sarcasm
    BB_Bmore, KatKatKatina and kdna like this.
    02-12-13 08:58 AM
    Oh BTW she can use what she wants, its a free world.
    shemaree09 and Acumenight like this.
    02-12-13 08:59 AM
    I could care less if she uses a cell phone from the early 90's...I mean is this thread for real.

Why do some many people care who uses what device? There are plenty of different devices to go round...

Sent from a galaxy far away!
    world saviour and morganplus8 like this.
    02-12-13 12:18 PM
    She just a girl and she on iphonnee! :d
    MC_A_DOT likes this.
    02-12-13 04:17 PM
    I could care less if she uses a cell phone from the early 90's...I mean is this thread for real.

Why do some many people care who uses what device? There are plenty of different devices to go round...

Sent from a galaxy far away!
    maybe you are not getting the point. she is supposedly the spokesperson/face of BB. whats the point of having her if shes going to use the competitor products? it just shows BB is not good enough.

the whole point of having her is because she is popular and hope it will help them sell phone. did you honestly believed they hired her for any other reason beside her being popular?
    02-12-13 04:26 PM
    maybe you are not getting the point. she is supposedly the spokesperson/face of BB. whats the point of having her if shes going to use the competitor products? it just shows BB is not good enough.

the whole point of having her is because she is popular and hope it will help them sell phone. did you honestly believed they hired her for any other reason beside her being popular?
    She's rich for god's sake. Do you honestly believe she's going to limit herself to one device? Doesn't make any sense to just use a BB10 considering it's missing a lot of apps that entertainers use.

Going HAM using Tapatalk
    world saviour likes this.
    02-12-13 04:34 PM
    Oh BTW she can use what she wants, its a free world.
    Actually, it depends on what her contract stipulates. She signed a contract but I have no clue nor does anyone on this forum know what the stipulation is. Its the typical athletic/celebrity endorsement contract, but whether she's allowed to use another phone is up for grabs.
    02-12-13 04:48 PM
    She has an iOS app too, made last year. Do you that are mad about her tweet expect her to pull that from iTunes as well, since she's now working with BlackBerry?
    Alicia Keys: Journals of Mama Mae

It's not a big deal (to me at least) that she used an iPhone. I think it's dumb to claim she was hacked after the fact, but whatever.
    kevinnugent and world saviour like this.
    02-12-13 04:49 PM
    Kind of the same but different (smile) is when a golfer who signed an endorsement contract with Rolex shows up on the golf tour wearing a different brand watch and gets sued then dropped for breach of contract. If she signed a contract stating she would only use Blackberry and was given a phone or two for that purpose, she is leggally bound. BUT, seeing nobody here knows what her contract (if any) stipulates, the debate becomes a mute point.
    02-12-13 04:53 PM
    The whole thing is hilarious. I have an iPhone. Will blackberry pay me to use it? Hehe
    MC_A_DOT likes this.
    02-12-13 10:22 PM
    First look at the white bezel Its too small to be an iPhone 4 or 5
    Second Look at the volume control, its on the upper right side YET on the iPhone it would be on the lower left (in that picture)
    Third there appears to be a wire coming out of the middle of the phone on her table, exactly where the HDMI/USB port would be

I don't know what the other phone is, but how do we know they don't belong to someone else.

So let's all remain calm in bashing Alicia Keys.
    02-13-13 12:14 AM
    They hired her as global creative director. It wasn't a one time promo.

I looked at her Wikipedia entry keys is the pay-per-view kinda girl has done tons of pr slave work for money. We shouldn't expect much
    02-13-13 12:38 AM
    Actually, it depends on what her contract stipulates. She signed a contract but I have no clue nor does anyone on this forum know what the stipulation is. Its the typical athletic/celebrity endorsement contract, but whether she's allowed to use another phone is up for grabs.
    Hmmm. Well, I'm sure a couple of people on here who I've spoken to before know that I specialize in BlackBerry products everyday, its my day job (cant say where i work specifically) but I have a GS3 as well as a BB. Like I said, its a free world and people can use what they like. Maybe she did sign a contract but I'm sure that contract doesn't include what device's she uses in her personal time. (Unless BlackBerry have hidden camera's in her residence) They will never know what she uses behind closed doors unless she gets "Hacked" again LOL
    02-13-13 03:09 AM
    Does anyone remember this?

Ooops... My Bad - Google CEO Caught Using a BlackBerry! | CrackBerry.com

Why is this such a big deal?
    02-13-13 06:40 AM
    Does anyone remember this?

Ooops... My Bad - Google CEO Caught Using a BlackBerry! | CrackBerry.com

Why is this such a big deal?
    Its not a big deal. It shouldnt be a big deal anyway.
    MasterOfBinary likes this.
    02-13-13 07:17 AM

You make it sound like the money that BB spent is coming directly out of YOUR pocket...why do you even care? Any of you. Does it help you feel important, in contrast to the life you currently live? Are you a member of the Board, that actually paid her? Are you mad you're not getting paid for endorsing BB? What have any of you done for this company, other than buy their products willingly, that makes you feel like that the subject of what Alicia Keys is doing matters. I expect threads like this on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and Instagram, where bickering children push their useless opinions in exchange for the most "likes".
    world saviour likes this.
    02-13-13 07:29 AM
    She is one of the most public faces in the company. Some discretion is in order. In theory, she won't be doing it again.
    Tom689 and southlander like this.
    02-13-13 07:31 AM
    They just showed Alicia Keys at the NBA All-Star Skills Competition taking pictures and/or video with her white Z10
    miketko likes this.
    02-16-13 09:43 PM
    I just saw that too. That's a beautiful phone in white.
    02-16-13 09:45 PM
    They just showed Alicia Keys at the NBA All-Star Skills Competition taking pictures and/or video with her white Z10
    Ya. Good advertising right there

Posted via CB10
    02-16-13 09:46 PM
85 1234