I've searched and having issues with my computer vs. search function.. Anything pulled up didn't help any...

I have OS 5.0.0.230 installed, never checked my GPS before as I installed it a day or two really after I got it.... But it's not working for me, could the OS be interfering with it?

REALLY don't want to have to deal with getting another phone....
    10-15-09 03:54 PM
    i use blackberry maps, google maps, and vz navigator and they all work with .230 for me.
    10-16-09 08:29 PM
    My GPS works fine, just not with Google maps...still....ugh
    .230 is a nice beta OS, stable and fast, but its still got a few quirks
    10-16-09 08:58 PM
    I had the same issue when I installed 5.0 on my Sprint Tour. My Sprint Navigation didnt work at all...kept saying my GPS wasnt turned on when it was...LOL No biggie.
    10-27-09 10:03 AM
    Works fine for me on Sprint. Actually works better then the stock OS which would not work with Google Maps.

As for the Sprint Nav problem, there is a fix for that. See here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/wo...ejoice-322745/

Did you turn on the GPS in the Options -> Advanced Options -> GPS area? You need to have GPS Services set to Location On and Location Aiding to enabled.

-frank
    10-27-09 10:19 AM
    No still can't get it to work and thinking of kicking it back to the other os
    11-10-09 09:28 PM
    I'd possibly just try re-installing .230, I couldn't imagine going back to 4.7 EVER lol.

I'm with Sprint and my GPS works perfect with .230. Search on here for 5.0 GPS issues, I know other people had the problem and there's a way to fix it IIRC (If I Recall Correctly) Just do some searching about ".230 GPS" or "GPS 5.0" that kind of stuff.
    11-10-09 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD