Hello all!

I'm about to buy a Blackberry passport that i will use as my primary music device, with the announce of the new Dragonfly Cobalt few days back, let's use this thread as a "BB Passport / Dac situation in 2019", here is what we already know so far :

BB Passport works with :
    - Fiio E17
    - Fiio E18
    - Schiit Fulla ii
    * Feel free to complete the list please

My question is, which DAC has the best synergy with the Blackberry passport?
    What is your experience in using the BB passport as an audiophile music device in 2019 (there is an old thread about that but an update from long term users would be great), and is there a hope to see new DACs working with this beautiful Passport device?

Thanks in advance all!
    07-12-19 07:08 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry....

Have been a number of Audiophiles here over the years. But in the end the Passport is a five year old hardware package that hasn't really seen much in the way of software upgrades, just a few patches... I suspect that "old thread" is current. The older Dragonfly's weren't compatible, so not sure I'd expect a newer one to be.
    07-12-19 01:19 PM
    Use tunein, or just throw your own audio files onto an SDXC card (or SDHC) and play them via headset or bluetooth. That's what I can suggest, or use direct links from the feeds you follow. That's it.

Typed on my blackberry classic with 10.3.3-latest on freedom mobile HSPA+
    07-14-19 03:04 AM