Don't think anyone posted about this already but please take a look into this. Infiniti revealed its new Q50 today and the Infosysytem look very similar to what we've seen from QNX. I personally believe its a QNX based system. Here is the link to the Infiniti Infosystem

All-New 2014 Infiniti Q50 Technology | Infiniti USA

You'll notice that the phone in the video is NOT an iphone wish can also be a tell as well. The apps also look quite similar to those in teh Jeep QNX based system. Here is a link to that: Tour the newest QNX reference vehicle, a Jeep Wrangler (video) | MobileSyrup.com

Very excited about the possibilities with RIM.

Thoughts???
    kfh227 likes this.
    01-14-13 02:18 PM
    not being an iphone is not a tell. and it does look like a photoshopped iPhone anyway. QNX is already in cars, and when phone integration happens they certainly wont limit themselves to bb10
    01-14-13 02:26 PM
    The QNX systems can work on any phone, as per what saw in the Bentley video. Given the fact that they could have easily placed a iPhone in the video and chose not to is a small but interesting thing. Companies haven't been shy in the past to show that "this works with your iPhone." Anyways, not turning this into a debate. The system has QNX oozzing from it.
    01-14-13 02:31 PM
    If they had used an iPhone, Apple could have come after them accusing them of using it to sell their product. I don't think it's anything more than that. They changed it slightly in order not to have to pay.
    01-14-13 02:44 PM
    Previous Infinitis have run QNX (my G35x has it, but no where near what this car does) so it wouldn't be a stretch to say that the new ones could as well. But damn, I want that car!!!
    01-14-13 03:19 PM