In the engadget interview, Thor hinted about mutiple devices at launch.
    This got me thinking about what device we could see that compliments the London?

My guess is that we are going to see a netbook replacement that the London plugs into. I see the London functioning as the touchpad when plugged it and it would explain why all the connectors are on the left hand side.
    It would be cheap as It would only have a screen and a keyboard. It is doable without slowing down the development of the other bb10 phones. It could also take a big bite out of the 100 million netbook market which RIM doesn't compete in.

Alternatively I could also see a sub $100 keyboard that both a playbook and a London plug into so it can function as a netbook as well.
    11-26-12 10:50 PM
    That whole "plug your phone into your laptop" gig never worked.

Ever see the Atrix around often? (I've never)

Multiple devices at launch. One touch. One keyboard following shorly after.
    11-26-12 11:05 PM
    Hey know 2 people who owned Atrix's! They both long since got rid of them, though.
    anon(2757538) likes this.
    11-26-12 11:30 PM
    In the engadget interview, Thor hinted about mutiple devices at launch.
    This got me thinking about what device we could see that compliments the London?

My guess is that we are going to see a netbook replacement that the London plugs into. I see the London functioning as the touchpad when plugged it and it would explain why all the connectors are on the left hand side.
    It would be cheap as It would only have a screen and a keyboard. It is doable without slowing down the development of the other bb10 phones. It could also take a big bite out of the 100 million netbook market which RIM doesn't compete in.

Alternatively I could also see a sub $100 keyboard that both a playbook and a London plug into so it can function as a netbook as well.
    why $100 keyboard to plug in...you can use a cheap bluetooth keyboard and no wires

That whole "plug your phone into your laptop" gig never worked.

Ever see the Atrix around often? (I've never)

Multiple devices at launch. One touch. One keyboard following shorly after.
    The part in bold i agree with, i really dont think we will see more than that.
    anon(2757538) likes this.
    11-26-12 11:34 PM