Sprint has a $20 blackberry plan with unlimited everything besides texting. This is not included. With a little talking u can get this thrown in for free if not its not worth doing. Also u need to have a plan with shared minutes or the simply everything plan in order to be able to get this plan. I just called and got it on both mine and my g/fs blackberrys and free unlimited texting on both lines after speaking to a supervisor. If u have the time and patience to argue with sprint go for it. $20 unlimited plan???can't pass that up. Good luck to who will be calling and remember, sprint will give u anything u want as long as u push hard enough.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-08 08:12 PM
    Glad to hear you think Sprint owes you something for free and I'm not sure what the point of this thread is, but enjoy your limited coverage with a failing company.

09-07-08 08:17 PM
    Thanks for the tip. I am going to try that with my sero plan.
    No real point in having a sero plan if all together it adds up to a "real" plan.
    09-07-08 08:18 PM
    i <3 my simply everything 'nuf said.

no need to argue with sups.

now with verizon its a for sure you will argue with a sup...done it 983098320498024 when i had those bastards.

good tip for those who got the time tho.
    09-07-08 08:21 PM
    Glad to hear you think Sprint owes you something for free and I'm not sure what the point of this thread is, but enjoy your limited coverage with a failing company.

Geez dude, call some anger management therapist. I agree to an extent but you could be a bit more tactful.

I happen to be happy with the company and the service. I'm paying about 80 bucks a month with: the insurance, 500 minutes, mobile to mobile unlimited calling, unlimited texting, etc. I even thought that was quite a deal considering I was able to use an old plan and add the BB service to it. Luckily, I get a 25% discount off of that 80 bucks a month for B to B. I'm not sure how many minutes the OP is getting per month but it can't be many. I tend to think there's some catch but if you can get it that cheap...more power to ya!
    Last edited by flchick75; 09-07-08 at 10:20 PM.
    09-07-08 09:23 PM
    I have 550 minutes a month with a 4 phone plan. 2 blackberrys and 2 reg phones. insurance on 3 phones. 3rd and 4th phones are basic no texting or data just insurance on the 1. 120 a month. Not bad at all in my eyes. The point for the post is to show that there is a cheaper plan that sprint will not tell u about. The other posters seemed to be thankful. If u don't have sprint don't look at the post. However again to all who are going to try for it good luck hope ur not on the phones for to long...

09-07-08 09:34 PM
    I guess they figure that the more phones you have, the more likely you are to add more services to it at a later time and give you a discount... no idea but good for you!

or.......

are you sharing those 550 minutes w/ 4 phones???
    09-07-08 09:38 PM
    I'm sharing those 550 between all 4 phones.but only 2 are blackberrys. The only reason I had to argue with them is when I called the guy said everything was set however he shut off service on my curve and kept the pearl on the $30 plan. So I had to call back the next day after my phone was usless for that time. But other then that I think as long as u share minutes it won't really be an issue other then the texting charges

09-07-08 10:12 PM
    yeah the only thing i don't like about them is their customer service. If you have everything set up, all is good but it's setting it up that's a pain in the bum...

Luckily I get to talk to the business department, they seem to be a bit more experienced reps.

I worked for the company so I know what it's like lol

Well I'm glad you got what you needed. I think most of us addicts need more minutes than that but sounds like you're all set.

Good luck!!!
    09-07-08 10:18 PM
    Yeah the minutes are good since everyone has sprint that I call and I have the free sprint to sprint included in my plan. Each month ill have about 89 minutes used from the 550 and roughly 5000 mins that r free. Plus the 4-5000 texts. I need somthing to count the bb messanger texts to see how crazy that gets :-/

09-08-08 03:17 AM
    Geez dude, call some anger management therapist. I agree to an extent but you could be a bit more tactful.
    Where did you pick up anger in my post?
    09-08-08 06:23 AM
    Sprint has a $20 blackberry plan with unlimited everything besides texting. This is not included. With a little talking u can get this thrown in for free if not its not worth doing. Also u need to have a plan with shared minutes or the simply everything plan in order to be able to get this plan. I just called and got it on both mine and my g/fs blackberrys and free unlimited texting on both lines after speaking to a supervisor. If u have the time and patience to argue with sprint go for it. $20 unlimited plan???can't pass that up. Good luck to who will be calling and remember, sprint will give u anything u want as long as u push hard enough.

I don't see a mention of this elsewhere in the thread... Sprint's "Simply Everything" plan INCLUDES BLACKBERRY BIS, which is already unlimited. The only thing you get for the extra $20 is BES - the $20 covers the difference in price between BIS and BES. So, unless you're using BES, you're either wasting your $20, or wasting your time arguing to get it for free.
    09-09-08 02:35 PM
    Since when does Sprint have a $20 BB plan with UL everything? I just looked and didn't see one on their website.

Maybe it's a temp. promotion?

I can't see the need to pair it with a Simply Everything plan since those are built as voice/UL data together.

I can however see it being paired with any single voice plan or shared plan.
    Last edited by TvTechGuru; 09-10-08 at 05:23 AM.
    09-10-08 05:13 AM
    Since when does Sprint have a $20 BB plan with UL everything? I just looked and didn't see one on their website.

Maybe it's a temp. promotion?

I can't see the need to pair it with a Simply Everything plan since those are built as voice/UL data together.

I can however see it being paired with any single voice plan or shared plan.
    From Sprint's description of Simply Everything on their web site, the plan includes Data: Web surfing, email, GPS Navigation, Sprint Music Premier, Sprint TV Premier, BlackBerry Internet Services (BIS), among other things.

If you select that plan and continue through the online ordering process, and select a Blackberry model as your phone, the next screen will give you the option of Blackberry Enterprise Server for $20 additional. In this case you're just adding BES functionality onto the BIS that you're already paying for as part of Simply Everything.
    09-10-08 01:02 PM
    Correct, all of the unlimited data plans with sprint include blackberry bis, the extra 20 a month is for bes.

09-10-08 01:50 PM
    I had the old plan, the Free and Clear plan, I added the 20 blackberry plan on there. I just remembered...DUH!! I had several people tell me I couldn't, even a lead in the Sprint store. Then I did it...had to go through numerous reps to some off the errors they made but that's typical Sprint for ya. It was especially confusing to them because, I got my phone right when the came out but it works just fine!! Still get my discount that way but if I did the simply everything plan, they wouldn't give me my B2B discount.

I was confused at first because it sounds like he's only paying 20 bucks, not for another plan as well......
    09-10-08 02:10 PM
    Correct, all of the unlimited data plans with sprint include blackberry bis, the extra 20 a month is for bes.

Ahh ok well that's a whole different thing then. BES for $20 is one thing, BIS/UL Data/SE plan on a BB is a whole other. You won't get the ladder for $20 a month.
    09-11-08 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD