If I delete an email from my computer, can I get it to automatically delete from the Berry?

I had Yahoo and it would do this. But I can't seem to get it to work w/ Gmail...

Please Help- Thank you!
    02-09-08 10:00 PM
    No.

If you delete from your Blackberry it has the option to delete from your mail server(Yahoo, Gmail, etc) but not the other way around.
    02-10-08 09:34 AM
    I heard if you have Yahoo mail, it lets you do this.....?
    02-10-08 11:58 AM
    You can do that if you have the Gmail app. One of the reasons that I prefer using the Gmail app on my BB is because of that.
    02-10-08 12:24 PM
    You can do that if you have the Gmail app. One of the reasons that I prefer using the Gmail app on my BB is because of that.

Have you noticed the gmail app to work over WiFi?
    02-10-08 12:58 PM
    Anyone know if this would work with hotmail?
    02-10-08 02:24 PM
    Anyone know if this would work with hotmail?
    From what I found if you use Windows Live� Hotmail for mobile it is supposed to sync like the Gmail App.

I used to get my Gmail pushed to my BB, but now I just use the Gmail app. Very nice.

Cheers.
    02-10-08 02:50 PM
    Have you noticed the gmail app to work over WiFi?
    Confirmed. Just tried it out. I turned off the mobile network and turned on wifi. Worked without any problems. Same thing with Google Maps.
    02-10-08 03:21 PM
    But the GMail App doesn't show a little asterisk or anything if you have new email waiting.... Also, to delete an email I have to click menu>delete... I can't just push the del key.

Am I correct on those? I know the app-icon will say "(1)" or how many new emails there are, but only if you scroll over it.

Thanks!
    02-10-08 03:23 PM
    Shows a star on mine. And what is so bad about having to hit one extra key to delete an email?
    02-10-08 03:30 PM
    But the GMail App doesn't show a little asterisk or anything if you have new email waiting.... Also, to delete an email I have to click menu>delete... I can't just push the del key.

Am I correct on those? I know the app-icon will say "(1)" or how many new emails there are, but only if you scroll over it.

Thanks!
    No you dont, just press the D key for delete. it's the same as if you were sitting at your computer.
    08-23-09 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD