is there such a thing ye? when deleting emails on the server from gmail.com, it doesnt perform the same action on the handhel. any news on how long for this function to be included?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 07:38 AM
    It only works the other way around, if you delete and read from handset it will delete or mark as read on server. You can also flag from handset.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 07:51 AM
    Unfortunately, unless you're using BES, BlackBerries do not have a true IMAP-style sync-up with e-mails. It's more like offline POP mail.
    09-26-09 09:17 AM
    Unfortunately, unless you're using BES, BlackBerries do not have a true IMAP-style sync-up with e-mails. It's more like offline POP mail.
    Well, according to article KB05133 RIM's knowledgebase, it's supposed to be working already as of BIS 2.6 for bi-directional delete email sync on GMail and regular IMAP servers. (sorry can't post direct link to article, don't have 10 posts yet on the forums, but you can PM and I can send you the direct link)
    10-04-09 02:01 AM
    Well, according to article KB05133 RIM's knowledgebase, it's supposed to be working already as of BIS 2.6 for bi-directional delete email sync on GMail and regular IMAP servers. (sorry can't post direct link to article, don't have 10 posts yet on the forums, but you can PM and I can send you the direct link)
    Wow, why do so many people only think of deleted messages being synced? Read/unread status synchronization is much more important IMHO.
    10-04-09 03:02 AM
    Wow, why do so many people only think of deleted messages being synced? Read/unread status synchronization is much more important IMHO.
    Well that would be nice too, of course

But when you get "alot" of emails and you delete them from your PC, it's annoying to have to go manually delete a whole bunch one by one afterwards on your phone... can't use "Delete Prior" because of the 2 or 3 emails that you actually need to keep.
    10-04-09 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD