ON twitter I did a search for Z10, every person who tweeted had something positive to say. Things like the phone looks interesting,
    I'm gonna check it out, it looks nice, I'm getting one, etc.

Then on ebay there are Z10's going for as much as $1600. Ive read just about every review, but the bottom line is, people on the ground seem to be excited.

Thats really all that matters. The haters can't mask that forever.
    01-31-13 06:27 AM
    The phone is legit. People in the US are just impatient. The phone is going to sell. Watch.
    01-31-13 06:32 AM
    The phone is legit. People in the US are just impatient. The phone is going to sell. Watch.
    I don't think it has anything to do with impatience. It's messed up to realize that other countries are getting the phone after a few days, but you have to wait for longer than a month, whatever the reason may be. It's been a long wait and for some of us it will be even longer. But I do believe pointing fingers at BlackBerry for this is wrong, as the reason of the wait is that US carriers have a long and bureauctratic testing process.
    HUNTZODIAC likes this.
    01-31-13 06:37 AM
    From what I've seen the average consumer really likes the phone, and that was the goal anyways. The presentation wasn't that good, but people who have never seen it in action were fairly impressed. If you're checking cb 24/7 you won't be surprised by anything really
    kfh227 and HUNTZODIAC like this.
    01-31-13 06:43 AM
    Like most CB members over here . I must admit, nothing i show in the presentation surprise me, the only thing was the Q10, and how super fast is the gestures, but nothing more.

Anyway i will getting the Z10 as soon arrives to Mexico, and showing to my friends and family, and see they awe, when teach to them.

Regards
    01-31-13 07:09 AM
    until then my stocks are in the hold and i'm out $5500 and the stock is still dropping
    01-31-13 07:21 AM
    From what I've seen the average consumer really likes the phone, and that was the goal anyways. The presentation wasn't that good, but people who have never seen it in action were fairly impressed. If you're checking cb 24/7 you won't be surprised by anything really
    Exactly this. There were so many leaks that showed just about everything so what was left to surprise on? For 99% of the users that have never seen or knew that BB was coming out with a new phone, I'm sure that they were very excited.
    01-31-13 07:27 AM
    until then my stocks are in the hold and i'm out $5500 and the stock is still dropping
    I agree with you about the stock.
    If the US got it first then the stock would have gone up, but they were the last to get on board with Blackberry.
    If the US carrier wanted to be first then they should have commited as soon as Blackberry announced, in Nov. about the launch on Jan. 30/13.
    So they wanted to commit last but wanted the phone first.
    01-31-13 07:29 AM
    I agree with you about the stock.
    If the US got it first then the stock would have gone up, but they were the last to get on board with Blackberry.
    Nope, classic case of "buy on rumour, sell on news". On the business news this AM they said the stock drop had nothing to do with the phone or availability and everything to do with profit taking after a launch. Goldman sachs basically said it's a good opportunity to buy more.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-31-13 07:36 AM
    Just saw a tweet and pic about a queue outside 4U in the UK waiting for the Z10. If that is consistent at all, that is Very good.
    01-31-13 07:40 AM
    Are you serious? Impatient?
    01-31-13 07:50 AM
    Like most CB members over here . I must admit, nothing i show in the presentation surprise me, the only thing was the Q10, and how super fast is the gestures, but nothing more.

Anyway i will getting the Z10 as soon arrives to Mexico, and showing to my friends and family, and see they awe, when teach to them.

Regards
    Ya, gestures were smoother than I thought they would be.

The strange thing is that hte Q10 has such a different shape than the Z10. Found it strange but not a big issue.
    01-31-13 07:51 AM
    Just saw a tweet and pic about a queue outside 4U in the UK waiting for the Z10. If that is consistent at all, that is Very good.
    Can you post it here?
    01-31-13 07:59 AM
    Yes, I am serious.

Look, I want the phone just as bad as the next American. But, Im not going to have a hissy-fit over not getting my way. This one-time, we dont get what we want and all **** breaks loose.

Either love it or hate it, its not going to change what's already done.
    01-31-13 08:35 AM
    I can understand Walt's theory to a point. The US likes to be 1st in things they are passionate about so right now we feel neglected. That being said Blackberry should have made clear that it wasnt so much their fault the phones are coming here later but the carriers long policies to add new cells. This delay is something they knew about well in advance and should have been upfront with BBnation about the issue.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    01-31-13 08:56 AM
    In defence of my brothers across the pond i can see why they are upset, its just human nature to be peed off when other people get something before you do. But as other people have said when it hits the US market it will probably be a better phone with the bugs ironed out.
    01-31-13 09:00 AM
    Yeah, i see it to, for the people looking for, search for @phones4u

Regards
    01-31-13 09:03 AM
    ...Blackberry should have made clear that it wasnt so much their fault the phones are coming here later but the carriers long policies to add new cells. This delay is something they knew about well in advance and should have been upfront with BBnation about the issue.
    That, I agree with. Communication to the US user-base was not clear at all. However, I don't think BBRY wanted to report anything because they really didn't know. They STILL dont know for sure. They said march, but it can be before. It just depends on the carriers.

Think about how bad it would have looked to drop hints of availability on launch then this happened. BBRY actually played this one smart when you think about it.

My only sour is, WHAT THE HECK IS TAKING THEM SO LONG? Carriers knew about this way in advance.
    01-31-13 09:07 AM
    Sorry but a lot of us feel mislead. RIM should have told us BEFORE yesterday that we would not be seeing the phone for at least another month! Many lost a lot of money on that "little deception"!
    01-31-13 09:08 AM
    I can understand Walt's theory to a point. The US likes to be 1st in things they are passionate about so right now we feel neglected. That being said Blackberry should have made clear that it wasnt so much their fault the phones are coming here later but the carriers long policies to add new cells. This delay is something they knew about well in advance and should have been upfront with BBnation about the issue.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    They couldn't just call out the carriers, they need the carriers to push the product, calling out the carriers as the reason for the delay would have put them at odds with the folks they are depending on to push the products. Yeah, the carriers are looking to BB and WP to help alleviate some of the overwhelming power Apple and Samsung (android) have over them right now, but not enough that they would stomach BB for calling them out as the reason for the delay. Apple or Samsung could pull that off because the demand for their products is strong that the carriers don't have a choice but to carry them, but BB doesn't have that pull....yet...
    01-31-13 09:09 AM
    I can't even access twitter because it's over capacity.
    01-31-13 09:12 AM
    Sorry but a lot of us feel mislead. RIM should have told us BEFORE yesterday that we would not be seeing the phone for at least another month! Many lost a lot of money on that "little deception"!
    Hey, people in UK will be seeing the phone today, people in Canada will see it next week. It's not BlackBerry's fault that US carriers are taking their times twiddling their thumbs.
    If you want to complain, call up your carrier.
    01-31-13 09:15 AM
    Yeah, i see it to, for the people looking for, search for @phones4u

Regards
    I think they are giving playbooks away to the first customers....so not surprising.
    01-31-13 09:16 AM
    I don't think it has anything to do with impatience. It's messed up to realize that other countries are getting the phone after a few days, but you have to wait for longer than a month, whatever the reason may be. It's been a long wait and for some of us it will be even longer. But I do believe pointing fingers at BlackBerry for this is wrong, as the reason of the wait is that US carriers have a long and bureauctratic testing process.
    Blame the US companies. We're all waiting for them to finish testing.

US has become lazy and everything requires extensive paperwork.
    01-31-13 09:19 AM
    How would BlackBerry know what carriers plan for releasing the new phones were? Some carriers have the phones going out the door tomorrow, some in 45 days. How is that BlackBerry being deceptive?
    01-31-13 09:20 AM
30 12